AME in Fairbanks

acebaxter

Does anyone know of an AME in Fairbanks, Alaska that uses a wall chart for the vision test instead of my favorite machine?

Thanks,

Jim

Does anyone know of an AME in Fairbanks, Alaska that uses a wall chart for the vision test instead of my favorite machine?

Thanks,

Jim

Petra Illig down in Anchorage offers the wall chart for vision. She's a good doc, thorough, but good. Who do you fly for?

Thanks,

I fly for a small airline in Ireland, Nex Aviation. With the current economic conditions in Ireland I may be returning to the States to fly. So, I want to get my FAA certificates up to date and the price is a bit steep on my little island.

I'm visiting a friend in Fairbanks next week and I thought I'd get the FAA medical done.

Jim

That only tells you who can do them, not how they do them. I guess I can always call them all when I get there.

Whoever came up with that wonderful machine didn't wear bifocals and never even heard of progressive lenses.

Jim

I've been to Doctor Raymond for a 3rd class and a 1st class. I highly recommend him. He works out of the TananaValleyClinic.

He is a C210 owner.

No wall charts though, just that dastardly machine even my optometrist won't use.

Back