Amazon airline?

I think Amazon is only interested in profit-generating activity... even if they aren't actually making a profit,
Or, they would extend their marketplace model and dispatch packages via thousands of privately owned cars, trucks, bikes, motorcycles, and planes.

Maybe ordering merchandise on December 23 isn't a good idea. I don't think capacity is the only issue at play here.

"See wut had happen was"... From the gist that I can gather it seems that UPS and FedEx told retailers about a week ahead of time that they likely could not guarantee delivery by Christmas due to various issues. Yet several major retailers decided not to disclose this to customers for fear of losing millions in sales.

I have no doubt Amazon is very capable of doing something like this. However, the time it would take for them to get certified, the other cargo carriers would likely have it together by then.
It would be their packages they are moving. It would technically be pt 91.

I dont see it, Amazon is pushing their Prime membership (which is a really good deal btw) and that provides 2 day shipping, which will most likely become the standard in shipping for them. And with the expansion of distribution centers (already in 14 states) a lot of deliveries could be made by truck for the majority of the US in 2 days. And anything needing overnight, the usual carriers can handle that. A trucking company is more likely that an airline imo

What was that saying about making a fortune in aviation?

But yeah I totally see it

I'm gonna lock the call sign now and sell it for millions later!

I dont see it, Amazon is pushing their Prime membership (which is a really good deal btw) and that provides 2 day shipping, which will most likely become the standard in shipping for them. And with the expansion of distribution centers (already in 14 states) a lot of deliveries could be made by truck for the majority of the US in 2 days. And anything needing overnight, the usual carriers can handle that. A trucking company is more likely that an airline imo

They are also building gigantic distro centers in just about every major city in the US. They just opened one up here in Vegas a few years ago. Ive gotten stuff in less than 24 hours.

Back