Amazing day

ASpilot2be

Qbicle seat warmer
Today was an amazing day for flying. There is nothing quite like being up in the air and having the sun start to go down and turn the mountains pink. I just wish I had the camera.

Icy taxiways are definently interesting.

Just thought I would post something that doesnt involve bickering.:)

Today was an amazing day for flying. There is nothing quite like being up in the air and having the sun start to go down and turn the mountains pink. I just wish I had the camera.

Icy taxiways are definently interesting.

Just thought I would post something that doesnt involve bickering.:)

oh man you dont know what your talking about. being in the air when the sun is comming up is even cooler...:D:rawk:eek:bvious:sarcasm: Yeah I would agree, sunsets while aloft are an awesome experience!

Man! I get to see a sunrise or sunset everytime I do trsaffic watch during this time of year.

I've started to take it for granted, but the last sunset was AMAZING!

Flying RIGHT under the clouds in Bravo, and those little "fingers" of light were coming through one of the clouds.

That is officially my favorite view.

One of my favorite views was sitting on a taxiway just off the runway as the sun was setting and a Blackhawk came and touched down on the other end of the field. Somthing about the sunset, runway lights actually made a Blackhawk look sexy (now I've done it, picked on a helecopter).

Somthing about the sunset, runway lights actually made a Blackhawk look sexy (now I've done it, picked on a helecopter).

Nah... a dirty little tail-dragger like a blackhawk barely qualifies as a helicopter in my book.

:D

Yup!

And cool - I get down to Murfreesboro to do some business from time to time. Always seems really busy for a small town.

Back