ALPA Lanyards at CJC

We seemed pretty optimistic last time also. I'd love to see it pass, but i'm not gonna count on it till the count is in, and the ink is wet on a contract

I think the optimism is what shot it in the foot last time. Too many guys had the "It's gonna pass by a landslide, so I'm not gonna take the 30 seconds to vote" mentality.

Kinda funny, but last time i vote right in ops, right infront of the station manager, on speaker phone.

I agree, last time i think at least 4 people didn't bother to vote, assuming that they didn't have to. I think we also had a lot of people that "supported" it as it was the "cool" thing to do, but then in turn got gun shy and couldn't pull the trigger when the phone said press 1 or 2

Kinda funny, but last time i vote right in ops, right infront of the station manager, on speaker phone.

I agree, last time i think at least 4 people didn't bother to vote, assuming that they didn't have to. I think we also had a lot of people that "supported" it as it was the "cool" thing to do, but then in turn got gun shy and couldn't pull the trigger when the phone said press 1 or 2

I think alot of people had "official home addresses" other than where they happened to be when the vote came down. They were just too lazy or apathetic to get their voting instructions.

I think a lot of people did that because they figured the union would win by a landslide. Funny- not voting counts as a 'no' vote. Nice work, non-voters!

I think this year people better find a way to spend 30 secs to vote. whichever way you choose. VOTE!!!

Back