JSFirm ALO/JTAC Pilot Instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsBot

Administrator
Integration Innovation Inc., (i3) Kabul, Afghanistan, International:
At i3, We Only Hire the Best! If you are looking for a company that will appreciate your experience and expertise, apply today!

The i3 Air Liaison Officer (ALO) or Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) Instructor provides the full gamut of academic training to Afghanistan Air Force (AAF) service members who are designated to be instructors, using the “Train-the-Trainer” concept, who will then instruct and qualify other AAF service members to be able to direct, from a forward position, the action of combat aircraft engaged in close air support and other offensive air operations. ALO / JTAC instructor will ensure instructor-trainees are capable to train other AAF students to graduate as qualified and current ALO or JTAC members, recognized across the AAF as capable and authorized to perform terminal attack control. Standardized training will ensure all instructor graduates are capable of instructing the concepts needed to provide effective air control for all counter-land operations, particularly Close Air Support (CAS). Following successful completion of the instructor training phase, the AAF instructor will be closely mentored by the i3 instructor for standardization and quality of classroom presentations. Candidate will be a subject matter expert for all related instruction and may participate in courseware development.

Please note a 4-month minimum tour length.

The selected candidate for this position will perform instruction duties outside the United States (OCONUS), in Kabul, Afghanistan and other locations to be determined.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back