Allegiant hiring

Are Allegiant dispatchers negotiating a new contract in 2023? Is the 28.16/HR expected to remain or be raised any time soon?

Negotiations should start this year. The current contract has one more round of pay bumps, one in May and the other on the individual dispatcher's anniversary date in dispatch.

Thanks for the info. Has your new contract been voted in already?
Yes, it came into effect on the 1st. Management got approval for a class of 9 for this year, but no timeline for when they want the class to start yet. I do feel like this time around they will be looking for dispatchers with more experience.

Yes, it came into effect on the 1st. Management got approval for a class of 9 for this year, but no timeline for when they want the class to start yet. I do feel like this time around they will be looking for dispatchers with more experience.

That’s great news. Also, that’s understandable.. with that new contract they can command better quality with experience. Congrats to you all!

I’m gonna ask some questions that newbies wants to know lol

How’s the QOL / how many release is sent in a shift/ how is working for G4 / do you get discounts on raiders games? Etc..

How’s the QOL / how many release is sent in a shift/ how is working for G4 / do you get discounts on raiders games? Etc..

Tickets: For NFL and Golden Knight's games, largely no dice. They have entries to win tickets to a few games, but no one seems to win.

Releases in a shift: Varies based on day of the week and how many desk are covered.

Working for G4: Improved with a legally recognized contract.

QOL: From a work front, we need improvements in our schedule that we will tackle in a couple of years. Right now, management is working with us on some things.

Living: Houses and apartment rents are high, but reportedly cooling off. Too many newcomers only want Vegas to be a mini-L.A. also for a city that is supposed to be 24/7 there is little outside the Strip that is that. Be aware that there are two different versions of Vegas. The tourist "Strip" version and the real world; understand that attraction to the Strip version does not bode well for someone living here.

~22 to 25 releases per shift depending on the day is probably average. The work load is definitely fair in my opinion. People find reasons to complain... It's a growing airline and a great place to be. Although to me, being in Vegas is like living on Mars. It's all rocks and I'm an alien here.

There are lots of company events and such if that's your thing. Definitely a "relaxed" vibe as long as you are getting your work done, which is nice. My coworkers are nerdy as hell and kinda funny looking (it's a joke guys....pls) but they're alright. Join us....join us....join us...☢️☢️🍄🍄

Back