Allegiant hiring

Is there anyone currently working here who can share their experiences, good or bad, working as an allegiant dispatcher? Thx

It's like any other job in the world of dispatch...It has its pros and cons.

LAS has gotten a little pricy depending on the area you reside in because of Covid.

There are some people who are miserable here but it's because they are not happy with themselves, then you have some who are happy but are always looking to put that foot forward to the next job - there are people like me who are content and not really looking to change anything because to some, family is more important than money and let's also not forget the people who are unhappy and just want that job at the majors.

Don't let the pay scare you - this pay scare is reflective pre-Covid. Contract talks are due to begin next year.

Last edited:
Class of 9.

Agree that housing is still very high for both houses and apartments.

Not being a regional and not being Big 4, there is a wide variety in dispatchers looking to keep moving up and hanging out here. If it helps we start negotiations on updating our contract next year.

Thanks for the info guys! I think Las Vegas would be a great place to live and Allegiant is definitely growing with all those max orders next year. Applied today so hoping to get a call!

Vegas would be a great place to live especially in the summerlin or Henderson area. I’ve heard horror stories about that place, maybe things have turned around but from what I understand things still may be sketch with management. Seems like a place to keep your head down, get experience and get out.

Vegas would be a great place to live especially in the summerlin or Henderson area. I’ve heard horror stories about that place, maybe things have turned around but from what I understand things still may be sketch with management. Seems like a place to keep your head down, get experience and get out.

So says someone that left the Allegiant universe years ago. Let me be clear it is not all sunshine and rainbows, but trying to say it is like it used to be isn't accurate. If someone qualified with a good attitude wants to come to G4 and decides to move on that is fine. If they decide to stay for a longer haul, that is fine too.

It is unfortunate every time a G4 posting comes up these rumors have to get brought up. I received an offer from them earlier this year, and while I ultimately didn't end up there I have nothing but good things to say about the Manager I dealt with. None of the current and former employees I spoke to had anything bad to say. I'm sure it's a fine place to be short or long term.

Feel free to PM me if you want realistic info about the work environment here.

Realistically?? If you talk to 5 different people you will get different answers.

I’ve heard horror stories about that place, maybe things have turned around but from what I understand things still may be sketch with management. Seems like a place to keep your head down, get experience and get out.

Like I said before and to say what DeltaEcho said - it's not sunshine and rainbows and like everywhere else, it has its ups and downs. Is there a lot that can change? Sure but I do not feel there are "horror" stores, there have been some people who have come and gone that were dramatic, including on who left for another LLC.

LAS has gotten a little pricy depending on the area you reside in because of Covid.

To be fair that is an issue in a lot of areas across the country. For example I live in metro Atlanta and apartments are (IMO) comparable to Las Vegas right now and pre-COVID.

Did Allegiant start a new dispatch class today? If so, how many are in class? Do they have plans for another class starting after the new year?

Confirmed the next class is filled with 9 new hires. If the posting is still live, those will be collected to form a pool for a future class. Also, Allegiant dispatchers just received confirmation of a retention bonus and the payment dates.

Back