All you Pduers...

G

I wanted to post this yesterday night when i got here but obviously that didn't happen with the boards down.

I'm on my way back from N. Dakota and stopped here for a couple of nights to see a friend. I'll be here the rest of tonight and not sure what time I'm gonna take off tommorrow but I would love to have someone show me around the aviation department over here. If any of ya'll are stil around let me know and maybe we can hook up for a little tour tommorrow at some point.

Matt

Too bad you didn't know about this earlier. I'm actually leaving tommorow afternoon.

I'm taking a friend down to IND at 3:30am and when I get back at 6, I'll probably just sleep until my friend comes to get me to bring me down to IND. It's just one vicious cycle.
smile.gif

At any rate, the airport is very easy to get to. It's on the south side of campus. Just follow State Street (I think that's the one) that runs from bars (Jake's, Where Else?, and Harry's Chocolate Shop) to the dorms, then take a left at the stop lights by Purdue West (a small shopping center).

I wish I could be here to show you around. Last time I showed someone around we had a great time.

I hope you have a good Christmas and a happy new year!

Don't worry about it...

I'm having a great time. You're guys campus is amazing.

I'm pursiung the girl of my dreams...so I've got my hands full!!

Have a great Xmas man!!

Matt

Yea she is...loooong and complicated story (she has had a boyfriend for the last 2 yrs), so I won't bore you with it. Anyway, hopefuly I'll be back down that way later on next year so I'll let ya know.

Matt

Alright, looks like I'm gonna be back in town April 8-11. That's easter weekand, any of ya'll gonna be around let me know.

Alright good deal, I'm always up for a night of drinking, but the big 21 isn't untill the 22 of that month, so the bars might be out of the question, a good house party would be nice though.

If it's possible it'd be nice to have someone show me around the avit facilities too.

Alright, got into town today, if any of you are up for doin somthin tomorrow let me know. Goin to Brother's I think tonight.

Would also like to get a tour of the aviation facilities at some point, I'll be in town till Sunday night.

Let me know and I'll PM you my cell.

Matt

Back