All I do is win

I was pretty underwhelmed but I have a different background.
True, time would be better suited being upside down in a decathlon to build fundamentals, but getting the visuals from your seat would be helpful if you ever find yourself way way way past alpha max.
It'd be cheaper in a Decathlon or Pitts as well.

EET was awesome, most fun I've ever had in Training.

Airbus 101: “Let go of the control stick. See, completely smooth and stable”

The most common I call "stirring the pot." Coming into land relatively clam winds or light winds, and constant sidestack small movements. Don't stir the pot, just be steady and it works out great. Of course if it's windy or gusty do what you gotta do.

If you’re 1000’ AFE, chances are you can just let go and everything will be fine. “Stop stirring the soup!” :)

I may have have trimmed my last airplane. Scary thought.

Always enjoy sim time. Last sim we had time left and instructor let us put on a air show. Pretty sure I pulled enough Gs to snap the airplane a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And he gives me a hard time when i mix up iceT and ice cube.
The other day ice cube was playing and I was just discussing how he and ice t have been so rich for so long living a safe comfortable life, far removed from the hood and gangs that if someone tried to fight them it probably wouldn’t end well. Mostly because they’re in their later years tho

@Screaming_Emu I had a similar “winning” moment this weekend.

Flew the Seattle to BWI redeye, was supposed to day sleep and then just deadhead back to Chicago that night. Got on the ground, gate occupied...by the O’Hare flight. Key up and say “I’m trying to go to ORD” to ops...

“Lucky you, there’s a ground stop.”
“Huh. Can you re-open the flight?”
“Sure can. Also your new gate is (__) and it will open shortly.”

Walk off the redeye and onto alternate transport home, door closes, we go. Home 13 hours early.

@Screaming_Emu I had a similar “winning” moment this weekend.

Flew the Seattle to BWI redeye, was supposed to day sleep and then just deadhead back to Chicago that night. Got on the ground, gate occupied...by the O’Hare flight. Key up and say “I’m trying to go to ORD” to ops...

“Lucky you, there’s a ground stop.”
“Huh. Can you re-open the flight?”
“Sure can. Also your new gate is (__) and it will open shortly.”

Walk off the redeye and onto alternate transport home, door closes, we go. Home 13 hours early.

You didn't by chance sit by 28 for a while before launching did you...say around 740am?

You didn't by chance sit by 28 for a while before launching did you...say around 740am?
I think we did, yeah. I was asleep in the back shortly after push, and woke up near top of climb, as is tradition. I vaguely remember sitting there for a bit though.

Back