All Done

xdashdriver

Hey All,

I am very relieved to announce that I passed my line check / fed ride on Monday and have been released to the dogs (put on reserve). I waited 6 weeks for IOE due to a backlog in the system.

The fed ride / line check was no big deal. It was just one leg from PHX - FLG. About a 30 minute flight. Had to shoot the approach in FLG. Bumpy as heck, but that's FLG for ya, so I've been told.

Was put on reserve immediately. Got called yesterday morning to deadhead around-the-world to Roswell, NM to pick up an airplane that had just been painted and repo it back to GJT, our maintenance base, and then repo another plane back to ROW to get painted. Was paired with a brand new FO. My first flight out of left seat IOE, his first out of right seat IOE. Felt like I was conducting IOE on him, but it wasn't too bad. Weather was nice, airplane behaved itself. Can't ask for much more than that.

Anyway, thought I'd update y'all on my latest.

Ray

Congrats . . . keep climbing that ladder of success!

Success comes with the name ... 'Ray' It's mine too. And as we all know ... "Everybody Loves Raymond"

Congrats dude! I think that story is awesome, upgrading to CA before flying the line as an FO...enjoy!

Well....nearly. I flew as an FO for about 5 weeks before I upgraded. Had about 85 in the airplane before I went to the left seat.

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats . . . keep climbing that ladder of success!

Success comes with the name ... 'Ray' It's mine too. And as we all know ... "Everybody Loves Raymond"

[/ QUOTE ]

Frank cracks me up.

[ QUOTE ]
Well....nearly. I flew as an FO for about 5 weeks before I upgraded. Had about 85 in the airplane before I went to the left seat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats still a very quick upgrade time, and one more time, congrats!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats still a very quick upgrade time, and one more time, congrats!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks.

Back