ALL ATPS IN ATLANTA

wingsofnyc

Hello alll. thanks for answering my other post.

Anyone have any info on the atlanta location? what the DEP's are like what to expect on the ride? hows the weather there in nov? what are the spots to celibrate or get a stif drink if I bust. how like is it they will let me use the sim?

Thanks again

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
what are the spots to celibrate or get a stif drink if I bust

[/ QUOTE ] Buckhead, baby!

From what I've heard, you can use the Sim whenever no one else is using it
tongue.gif

As opposed to where? And since when? I'm no expert on Hotlanta, but last time I was there, ('99), Buckhead was where all the decent nightlife was.

Virginia Highlands, Midtown, and I guess you can venture into the North side of Buckhead. But you can get into some serious trouble in the heart of Buckhead. I'll go to dinner down there, but I am always out by 10:00 or 11:00.

Jhagan, Are my old haunts still there: "BAR, World Bar, The Lodge, Bellbottoms, Buckhead Saloon, C.J.'s, Dixie Tavern, Fado, Hole in the Wall, Lulu's, Rose &amp; Crown, Tongue &amp; Groove? I've only been gone 3 years, I can't imagine it all going to the crapper so fast. I do remember a certain crowd starting to move in, but has it really gone downhill that fast?

Bar, The Lodge, Bellbottoms, Buckhead Saloon, Dixie Tavern, Fado, Hole in the Wall, &amp; Rose &amp; Crown - still there. Lulu's and the others I believe are gone. I didn't mean to come across as all of Buckhead is in the crapper, but in the heart, around a great restaurant Two to Tango, it gets really shadey after a certain time. 3 people were shot in a month around that area. Let me just say there is a lot of cruising. My house is actually in North Buckhead, the residential side, and I love it. I still go to Fado, Churchills, Mcduffs, &amp; Rose &amp; Crowns, but those are a little away from the "cruisin' " area. So I guess it's hit or miss.

Back