**ALERT** Potential website outages tomorrow

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Hey folks-

I'm moving Jetcareers to a dedicated server tomorrow with the expert help of Hostway, Inc.

So in between time of transferring all of the html data and the databases over to the dedicated (and hopefullly tremendously faster) server.

And another thanks, this website went from about 100 hits per day in January 2000 to 266,000 hits yesterday alone, with over 30 gigabytes of bandwidth per month, I'm getting thrown off another server.

So there might be an outage or two, but please be patient for the next day or so!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
went from about 100 hits per day in January 2000 to 266,000 hits yesterday, with over 30 gigabytes of bandwidth per month, I'm getting thrown off another server.

[/ QUOTE ]

All I can say is WOW Doug, that is very impressive. Jetcareers certainly is the leading aviation career resource! Well done on this achievement, you certainly deserve it with all the help you have given!!

Edited: I replied late last night, and it made no sense!

[ QUOTE ]

All I can say is WOW Doug, that is very impressive. Jetcareers certainly is the leading aviation career resource! Well done on this achieve, you certainly deserve it with all the help you have done!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

Congrats on the website. From all the ones I have looked at this one has some much info from many sources. Thanks Doug and keep the widget flying.

Great service, great folks! Howe abowt dat SpElchekr? Can you get one? It's handier than the dictionary. :cool
wink.gif

Back