Airtran prank call

Really it was a stupid practical joke...funny but stupid. It in no way enables the customer service rep to act the way she did. Hopefully some administrative action comes about this.

Anytime you insult someone over the phone you are not doing a good job. I don't care how stupid the phone call is. Transfer the call to a sup and let him/her deal with it.

Anytime you insult someone over the phone you are not doing a good job. I don't care how stupid the phone call is. Transfer the call to a sup and let him/her deal with it.

technically she didn't insult him. it's a fake flight and it deserves a fake confirmation number, how stupid you are just so happens to be it haha

With our society being as screwed up as it is I'm surprised that didn't lead to some kind of lawsuit. Think about it, all he has to do is claim he was serious about wanting to go to the moon. For all she knows he is "not all there" and then she went and insulted him and his intelligence. That could have lead to psychological damage and ruined the guy for life. Next thing you know Airtran is forking over mega money.

I'm all for her doing what she did but I would be careful.

Did I look really far into this whole thing? Sure I did. But keep in mind there are people who are out there looking far deeper and waiting for stuff like this and the settlement associated with it.

Ok enough out of me.

That kind of reminds me of when I make some smart ass remark to my wife, and the particular response that I receive. Nice come back though. She was thinking on her feet. But I would have been little more careful if I valued my job.

Since when do troopers value their jobs? I mean you would be crazy not to value it with our pay. ;)
Oh yes. I love getting cussed out on a daily basis and fighting with nasty drunks in the pooring rain when my back-up is 15 minutes away. I'm rich in spirit brother!:rolleyes:

Back