Airtran 737s

ASpilot2be

Qbicle seat warmer
I noticed that Airtran has gotten rid of a couple 737-700s and are now flying up here. They were only on the property a couple months. Were they not working out for them?

You certain it was an AirTran 737?

It looks like all of Alaska's 737-700s are the "-790" flavor. AirTran has a mix of "-76N" (GECAS) and -"7BD" (AirTran)

One of the 737's we sold was only in the fleet 2 months....still taking 4 I believe this year despite the 3-4% capacity cuts. Saw one of our 73's flying for Iraqi Airways now:laff:

Keep hearing strong rumors of AirTran hiring in late May/early June...are they getting stronger or just smoke and mirrors?

Keep hearing strong rumors of AirTran hiring in late May/early June...are they getting stronger or just smoke and mirrors?

I wouldn't count on any hiring, but there's a small possibility of one or two classes in the summer.

As for 737s, we got rid of a few that were recently delivered, but we didn't sell any that have been on the property for a while. We're basically in zero-growth mode until the economy picks up.

I wouldn't count on any hiring, but there's a small possibility of one or two classes in the summer.

As for 737s, we got rid of a few that were recently delivered, but we didn't sell any that have been on the property for a while. We're basically in zero-growth mode until the economy picks up.

like the avatar!!

Back