Airspeed vs. Angle of Attack

Pilot121 said:
If an airplane can stall at any airspeed -- as long as the critical angle of attack is exceeded -- then why do stall speeds exist (i.e. The Cessna 172 stalls at 48 KIAS with flaps up)?

Does that number change if weight is added or taken out?...think in this path.

I don't always stall, but when i do, something clever and a picture to go with it.

The only thing I like more than retracting flaps in the flare, are joining sentences that are dissimilar.

If an airplane can stall at any airspeed -- as long as the critical angle of attack is exceeded -- then why do stall speeds exist (i.e. The Cessna 172 stalls at 48 KIAS with flaps up)?

The primate says something clever with his picture to go with it (dissimilar). Then he says he doesn't stall always but when he does he likes to retract the flaps in the flare because he comes in to fast to turn off at the first taxiway where I give him bananas. He cheats often. Then he throws out the peels when he gets over the other flight schools ramp (it's the only reason why I keep doing this).

The primate says something clever with his picture to go with it (dissimilar). Then he says he doesn't stall always but when he does he likes to retract the flaps in the flare because he comes in to fast to turn off at the first taxiway where I give him bananas. He cheats often. Then he throws out the peels when he gets over the other flight schools ramp (it's the only reason why I keep doing this).
Bananas.

You get me.

Joe, I'm dropping mud at the moment. Where would you like to throw it or would you like me to just send it to the chief through the hole?...stalls at a very low airspeed.
Sounds like excellent mud, "donate" it to the closest Trump supporter to you.

Back