Airshow Pics...

rausda27

I was able to get past the MP's while moving our aircraft from the display area to the ramp where all the military aircraft were parked seperate from the crowds so I got a few good shots...

f169.jpg

a10.jpg

a10side.jpg

a10two.jpg

f162.jpg

ww2.jpg

a10gun.jpg

f16front.jpg

I went to an airshow at CYSN today but I left in such a hurry that I forgot my camera!
mad.gif
The aerobatics were sweet, they had the snow birds there. There were 9 of them with sweet planes and it was incredible.

I am going to the National Air Tour stop in Dayton, OH i will be posting pics on here once i get them.

[ QUOTE ]
I am going to the National Air Tour stop in Dayton, OH i will be posting pics on here once i get them.

[/ QUOTE ]

When is that anyways? Maybe I will round up some students and go...

Oh yeah, by the way....nice pics D!
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Good shots...whats up with the "South Carolina" F-16 up in NY?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe "the Girls From Syracuse" were too lazy to send a Viper.

Nice pictures. Does anyone know when the Latrobe PA airshow will be? They have one every year, I am not sure if they already had it or not. It is usually nice. Haven't been there since I was about 10 though.

[ QUOTE ]
I might be heading down to the airshow in Miramar in mid Oct. should be a good one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im thinking about going to that show too...

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Mike D, is there any difference between the A-10's I posted and the one you fly?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just the unit. They're out of Pope AFB. Oh..and one other thing.......with the "Let's Roll" artwork that makes them one of the 2 or 3 unit's "airshow" birds...a heck of a lot cleaner than the line jets, and with nice shiny chromed 30mm gun.

Great pics, I went to the Oregon Air Show Sat. and will unload my pics into the pc and then send some for you to enjoy.

Back