airnet app question

supra1998tt

Hey filling out the application it ask if you had any accident as pic but I was involved in an incident now so my question is do I put no and explain or yes and explain the incident or just click no and no reason? thanks

By definition, accident and incident are two separate things. If you only had an incident, then I wouldnt put anything down unless they ask about incidents as well. Just whatever you do, don't lie about anything. Remember, stuff happens and the recruiters know that too.

I'll second that. Make sure that no matter what you do, don't lie at airnet. Telling the truth is real important at the company.

My ground school instructors were telling stories about people who screwed up on the line but were honest about it and still have their jobs. Might have had to go through some recurrent training but still at work nonetheless. Other stories of people who screwed up and lied about it. They no longer work here.

I'll echo the previous two posts.

Probably the best thing about the company is that if you're honest with them and treat them (management, other pilots, ops, etc.) with respect, you'll get the same in return. That's huge for me as far as QOL goes.

You may not always like the answer to a question, but at least you get the honest answer. That works both ways. Ops/management might not always like what you tell them, but they if they know you aren't lying at least they respect it.

Just be 100% up front about everything and you won't have any problems.

-mini

I'll echo the previous two posts.

Probably the best thing about the company is that if you're honest with them and treat them (management, other pilots, ops, etc.) with respect, you'll get the same in return. That's huge for me as far as QOL goes.

You may not always like the answer to a question, but at least you get the honest answer. That works both ways. Ops/management might not always like what you tell them, but they if they know you aren't lying at least they respect it.

Just be 100% up front about everything and you won't have any problems.

-mini
Most of the time...

I'm sure management are a bunch of sweethearts but to the OP: As referenced above, they asked about accidents, not incidents. Two separate things. You are 100% above board and honest in saying "no". So say "no".

Back