Airliner Wallpaper???

clayfenderstrat

Does anybody know how to use photos from airliners.net as wallpaper? I am using a Macbook, and I am unable to copy the photos, and there is no way to get them as a background. If these photos are protected by copyright and you are unable to use them as wallpaper--well, that would be good info too. Thanks in advance for the help!

I have a MacBook and don't seem to have a problem with it. To try and recreate your problem I went to www.airliners.net , loaded up the first picture I saw, clicked on the picture and dragged and dropped it to my desktop. Then I opened up the "Desktop & Screensaver" control panel and browsed for the picture which was on the desktop and it set it as my background. Try that?

Wow, I feel like an idiot. I am new to the Mac world. Thanks for the help. I didn't know it was that easy. I was looking for a direct command or a copy paste like on windows. Appreciate the help! :beer:

No problem man! I still find it amazing how many pictures/items you can drag and drop off the web browser with Mac. I believe the Mac world is a little easier and simplified than that other dark/sucky world called Microsoft. :D

Agreed, the Mac world is far simpler to use, almost to the point that if you come from a Windows system it is difficult to get used to how simple they make things. Use the KISS philosophy!

That is no joke. I have always used PCs, but got tired of how slow they got and was fed up with viruses. I have switched to a Mac, and am amazed at how much easier it is. But coming from a PC, there is no doubt a learning curve. I'm starting to figure it all out, and you can bet that I won't go back to the dark side.........:D

Right click on said picture, and click set as desktop background. O wait, you said Mac. Sorry, I missed that.:cool: I just don't get why everyone is so obsessed with them, they really aren't any easier to use, unless you are just learning how to use a computer.

Right click on said picture, and click set as desktop background. O wait, you said Mac. Sorry, I missed that.:cool: I just don't get why everyone is so obsessed with them, they really aren't any easier to use, unless you are just learning how to use a computer.

I am not really obsessed with Macs. I also tend to disagree with you about ease of use. It's simply a preference. I, for one, would not switch back, but if you are a PC person--more power to you. No need to get uptight about computer preferences. :bandit:

I am not really obsessed with Macs. I also tend to disagree with you about ease of use. It's simply a preference. I, for one, would not switch back, but if you are a PC person--more power to you. No need to get uptight about computer preferences. :bandit:

I'm not at all, just curious about mac's. I've used them in the past, and I'll say, there is a few things I like about them. But for me, I've got to have something I can run all my games on.

I'm not at all, just curious about mac's. I've used them in the past, and I'll say, there is a few things I like about them. But for me, I've got to have something I can run all my games on.

I'll give you that--I do miss gaming on my PC, but here at school, I don't really have time to game. Game selection for Macs is poor anyway.

Back