Airliner of the Beast!

Well this thread is quickly straying...

I think I may have flown on Ship 666 out of ATL a few years ago...

RD

[smoker's cough] "I have pleezed thouzands of men" [smoker's cough] Ewwwwwww

"Zhey are all eating in the galley. I cannot believe. Zhey are all fat fat fat! Darlink I have pleasured many men in the GDR, the DDR and many partisans"

Success! Finally, I have started a thread that has degenerated into a college football pissing match with excepts from the "Crypt Keeper".:nana2:

Nah, she retired last summer. It's all good.

Sweet, although I'm on week three of waiting for TOE with no end in sight. Planner told me, "We'll get you done before your 6 month CQ." So maybe some more of them will be gone by then.

You think that's weird, Planning has pushed my conversion to JFK back from June to July. They said there is a possibility it could even go longer. Seems domestic needs me. :confused:

Success! Finally, I have started a thread that has degenerated into a college football pissing match with excepts from the "Crypt Keeper".:nana2:

Congrats Capt, I know you've been waiting a long time to succeed at this.

I will say this though, out of all the other SEC schools out there, Auburn is probably my favorite. My bestfriend is a grad of their aviation program, and I've spent many weekends down in AL, and flyin skydivers down at 06A.

That being said, I'd give you a "War Eagle" any day that we're not playin each other!

I've spent many weekends down in AL, and flyin skydivers down at 06A.

Is that Tuskegee? If so, then I've flown Blue's planes as well. Those folks are nuts!

BTW, my dog is the grandson of Uga V. I've always wanted to dress him in an Auburn jersey and take him tailgating at the AU/UGA game but, my wife is afraid I'll get my butt kicked. GO DAWGS, SICK 'EM!

That is Tuskegee...My buddy got a good amount of time flyin their old 182 and throwing out skydivers. We would go down on weekends, haul up divers on saturday in order to get a few free dives on sunday. You're right about the nuts part, I saw one other "pilot" take off on the taxiway just to show it could be done...

If you're around Athens for GA/AU game, you're always welcome at our tailgating...Atleast AU has classy fans, unlike the idiots down in the swamp...

This is what I think of your Florida team:nana2::nana2::nana2:

pooper2.jpe

Back