Airline Training Academy

hammer

I've now gotten three e-mails from different people who have said that several members of the Williams family are either in jail or were arrested. One report said that a couple were arrested yesterday, while camping in the woods in Utah. Anybody know anything???

One thing that does seem clear is that Rob Williams was canned from American Trans Air (he was a f/o on the L-1011 and 737). I presume this was a result of his involvement with Airline Training Academy.

John Tenney posted something similar on the "Get Your Money Back From ATA and the Williams'" Forum (or whatever it's called - the forum formerly known as ATA).

Interesting developement if it's true.

I have been told there is a trial beginning next week in which an individual that some of us have long suspected of being involved in ATA/Discover Air will be prosecuted on charges of criminal fraud. That could explain why the Williams were rounded up and/or why a couple of them were "camping" (hiding) in the woods of Utah.

Rob was canned? That's news to me. I am pretty sure he flew with a friend of mine on a trip earlier this week.

I believe it is the other Williams' that were arrested, like Dad and the other sons.

[ QUOTE ]

I believe it is the other Williams' that were arrested, like Dad and the other sons.

[/ QUOTE ]

details?

I was hoping someone would have details. All I heard was rumor from a lineman (former ATA student) in Sarasota.

[ QUOTE ]
That could explain why the Williams were rounded up and/or why a couple of them were "camping" (hiding) in the woods of Utah.

[/ QUOTE ]That, or God told them to re-kidnap Elizabeth Smart...
grin.gif

We're trying to push the trial to China (ever see Red Corner) but haven't had much luck yet. Is there a special federal prison for senior citizen women like Ruth or will she have to bunk with the men?

In all seriousness, we (former students) aren't privy to any specific details as to what is going on with the various federal agencies investigating the Williams and Discover Air but I can tell you the investigation is certainly not over, contrary to what some may have you to believe.

Back