Airline App... How to get a full driving transcript

digduggy

Hi all, First off, I apologize as I am sure this has been asked a million times before, but I am finally getting around to putting in my airline app, and have run into a snag of sorts... My driving record...

I pulled my *official* transcript and it only goes back five years, and only shows one ticket, and there was another driving infraction that I know exists, but have no details on... So I could not even list it if I wanted to, as I don't even remember the year it happened, just remember it happening...

So I am stuck in a conundrum, do I just list what is on the abstract? Is there a way to get a more thorough record elsewhere other than the state MVA?

My greatest concern is integrity, where I would rather they throw away my app for too many tickets, than to throw it away for not listing all...

Here in CA you can get a three year one online for a couple bucks, but i heard there was a more thorough one available but you have to go to DMV and request directly. I walked in and told the not-so-friendly DMV lady "I want to see anything on my driving record an employer has access to" and thats what i got. There it all was in black and white and thats what I put in airlineapps. I saved the copy too so that if they have any discrepancies I can just bust it out and say LOOK!

I used a couple threads on here to decide how to handle tickets that I had vaguely remembered getting a decade ago but werent on my driving record. There is some good advice in there.

When was that? I had to get one last year and their websight specifically said that you had to go to the DMV to get a full report.
It's because I'm white...

When was that? I had to get one last year and their websight specifically said that you had to go to the DMV to get a full report.
It's because I'm white...

I did it within the last 60 days.

Mine was odd, though, since I have not had a WDL in about 15 years, but I'm a WA resident living out of state on active duty military orders. I had all ready been swapping emails with them just to get my DL number to begin with, and I had to explain what I wanted and why I wanted it to get that information.

Last edited:
Got it, I checked the wrong box because it says a five year is good for employment normally... Turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be!

Back