Airline 2/2/04

xdashdriver

Correct me if I'm wrong but did they take that guy off the flight because they thought he was too drunk to fly, only to film him driving away in his car DUI?

They sure did. The guy didn't even seem that bad, especially when comparing him to some of those women.

Yep. I was all excited when I saw him on a BUS. I thought, "Hey, this guy is being smart and taking the bus home." Then he mooned the camera and got in his car. Once again, we see the lowest common denominator in the travelling world......

LOL. I didn't even catch that. Watched a replay of the lingerie bowl. Those women were really layin the smack down and them wearing lingerie wasn't even a factor , for the viewers or the players. It was 100 times better than the WNBA.

I thought it was the stupidest one of all. The gay guy on there I thought was a little obxoxious (no offense gy_pilot). In no way do I have something wrong with gay people, but I'm not a big fan of gay peopke that just love to tell the whole world there gay and make little remarks. The guy that the took off the flight, I thought was a lot more sober than those women headed to Vegas...

I was thinking the same thing when the guy got into his car. Wouldn't the camera crew at least try to get him to take a cab home?

Yeah, that was total B/S for taking that guy of the flight, he was totaly calm, and quiet not bothering anyone, If he had to go they certainly should have kicked of all those drunk party girls. Those F/A's obviously hate all men, lesbos.

I can't believe those dumbasses let him drive off in his car, they could have called the cops and had him busted for DUI, that would be good reality TV, he probably crashed and is dead now.
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking the same thing when the guy got into his car. Wouldn't the camera crew at least try to get him to take a cab home?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the same thing when he drove off. But really, the show isn't as real as they make it out to be. There are plenty of situations to prove it.

[ QUOTE ]
they could have called the cops and had him busted for DUI, that would be good reality TV, he probably crashed and is dead now

[/ QUOTE ]

It'll be on next seasons episode of Cops.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't that happen on the Real World? The camera crew filmed one of the members getting tanked and driving home, all the while trailing her and filming her driving erratically.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't that happen on the Real World? The camera crew filmed one of the members getting tanked and driving home, all the while trailing her and filming her driving erratically.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, it was Ruthie from Real World Hawaii. They stopped her that night but I think she kept driving. Then the next day, the producers had a talk with her about it and made her seek counseling.

Back