Aircraft Rental/FBO Houston TX Area

aviator147

Picks Trips
I am starting an internship with United Airlines out of Houston TX starting in August. I was hoping to stay proficient and continue flying while down there. Does anyone know what airport would be the best to rent a GA aircraft out of. I was looking at KEFD, KDWH...

would anyone be able to recommend a good airport and FBO for me? Thanks!

I used to work at West Houston Airport, (IWS) Very nice airplanes and professional staff. Not to cheap though.

I am starting an internship with United Airlines out of Houston TX starting in August. I was hoping to stay proficient and continue flying while down there. Does anyone know what airport would be the best to rent a GA aircraft out of. I was looking at KEFD, KDWH...

would anyone be able to recommend a good airport and FBO for me? Thanks!

I'm am instructor at united. So I am biased. We have 14 aircraft. A variety of 172 aircraft whether it's carborated or fuel injected. We also have a nice glass. And I believe we are one of the lowest priced rentals in the area. Send me a pm if your interested in coming to check us out.

What do you do for delta? I was a ramp sup up in dtw for two years. Had the best on time record of the entire bc concourse. Learn a lot about 121 ops working ramp.

Good luck to you.

Cj

flyboy04 said:
I used to work at West Houston Airport, (IWS) Very nice airplanes and professional staff. Not to cheap though.

Really? I was a line crew guy at IWS back in 2010. Loved the guys I worked with. It was a fun job for awhile.

I'm am instructor at united. So I am biased. We have 14 aircraft. A variety of 172 aircraft whether it's carborated or fuel injected. We also have a nice glass. And I believe we are one of the lowest priced rentals in the area. Send me a pm if your interested in coming to check us out.

What do you do for delta? I was a ramp sup up in dtw for two years. Had the best on time record of the entire bc concourse. Learn a lot about 121 ops working ramp.

Good luck to you.

Cj

Are the rates on the website current? If so those are pretty dang good. The flight school in BHM I am having to rent an Arrow for to get complex time for my commercial has a old twin commanche and they want 265 an hour for it and 55 for an instructor an hour. Looks like I need to drive out there and do my multi!

Good luck to you.

Cj

hey there, i don't do anything for Delta at the moment haha. But I would be interested, is there a website for aircraft rental?

Are the rates on the website current? If so those are pretty dang good. The flight school in BHM I am having to rent an Arrow for to get complex time for my commercial has a old twin commanche and they want 265 an hour for it and 55 for an instructor an hour. Looks like I need to drive out there and do my multi!

Yes they are. I instructed there for a couple years. Good family atmosphere and a variety of different aircraft to choose from.

the website is unitedflight.com, Im working to update the website to make it look more modern. But the information on the site is current. Come check us out, the website does not do us justice. We have a redbird on site too. Our current set of instructors are all really awesome. And im not just saying that, each of us has a little different style.

Back