Aircraft Model Collection

Don't worry, you'll fly her plenty :)

Now that you guys mention it, maybe I should buy some others too.....why not? I fly all these silly theme planes, sometimes more than once. But first and second priority are an F/A-18F and an EA-18G to round out my last type/model/series/squadron tours collection. This one will be my last tour, and the longest by a lot (8 yrs vs 3 ish for all the others) so maybe I go all out and get my name on it

I won't lie, saw that in the store at Disneyland and thought it was pretty sick. But didn't have the shelf space at the time.......tisk tisk
There are so many Lego sets I want right now. Rivendell, the new castle sets, Concorde, Gringotts…

There are so many Lego sets I want right now. Rivendell, the new castle sets, Concorde, Gringotts…

Yep, Technic and the other line that Concorde is under, are really outdoing themselves. Some really cool technic cars out there right now. But I am the biggest Lego dork ever, so it is my weak spot

I've been thinking of doing this recently but my anal-retentiveness is having difficulty reconciling scale. Most corporate jet models I've seen around are either 1:48 or 1:72, while the standard for airliner models is generally 1:200. I have seen a few 1:100 as well. Maybe I'm overthinking it but wouldn't it be strange to have a G-IV the same size as a 767? Do you know of anyone that makes 1:100 or 1:200 corporate jet models, or should I just stop worrying about it and get whatever is available? I even saw a G-III model of one of the tail numbers I used to fly oddly enough and would love to have it.

Back