Airbus Specific Chat from "Oh United (tail strike version)"

///AMG

I had one of those mornings when I was thinking "Ungh, trips over and I gotta head back to work… Wait, I'm AT work!" in Seoul this morning.

The 350 is a freaking dream.

Real question here.......the 350 is significantly different than the 330? I don't think I would be able to distinguish the two, but I am very ignorant. That is also to say that I presumed the 330 was real nice

Real question here.......the 350 is significantly different than the 330? I don't think I would be able to distinguish the two, but I am very ignorant. That is also to say that I presumed the 330 was real nice

The 330 is amazing.
a330-cockpit-by-night.jpg
n807nw-delta-air-lines-airbus-a330-323.jpg

The 350 is sublime. Straight to FL380, steps up into the 40's, .86 LRC
14515807680_2a1460a411_b.jpg

Delta-Fleet-Renewal_1.jpg

its all in the wing-tips....

It was supposed to carry 300 passengers but they didn't have the engines to make it all work. Then the variants started with power plant improvements.

Took a guided tour of the Airbus factory in TLS. HEAVILY recommended!

I actually knew that, but without having the tour......I guess I'm way more of a dork than I knew

It was supposed to carry 300 passengers but they didn't have the engines to make it all work. Then the variants started with power plant improvements.

Took a guided tour of the Airbus factory in TLS. HEAVILY recommended!

dang. The 320 has to lose a lot more leg room to squish in the 140 extra seats to carry 322 peeps.

I had my first ride on a 350 late last month. The jet was great. The people I was on the jet with, not so much, but that's not the airplane's problem.

The performance makes me outright jealous.

:aghast:

“Meanwhile, Airbus managed to add four inches of width to the [A350's] Airspace cabin by resculpting sidewalls ... the wider cabin permits a 10-abreast configuration with industry-standard 17-inch economy seats.”

“Meanwhile, Airbus managed to add four inches of width to the [A350's] Airspace cabin by resculpting sidewalls ... the wider cabin permits a 10-abreast configuration with industry-standard 17-inch economy seats.”

could configure for 10-abreast but my company doesn't.

I typically request 12 additional inches of airspace when I talk to ATC, but that's in a Boeing

Back