Air Wisconsin

BobDispatch

Hello All: First post on here, but have been looking at the site for awhile and thought I would come to you lot with a question.

I noticed that Air Wisconsin is hiring. Does anyone have any feed back about what it is like to work for them?

I am currently a dispatcher at another regional in the Midwest. I don’t know if this would be a step up or back from where I am at. They have the standard pay rate and unions dues I already pay and earn.

Any input would be helpful. Thanks.

Hello All: First post on here, but have been looking at the site for awhile and thought I would come to you lot with a question.

I noticed that Air Wisconsin is hiring. Does anyone have any feed back about what it is like to work for them?

I am currently a dispatcher at another regional in the Midwest. I don’t know if this would be a step up or back from where I am at. They have the standard pay rate and unions dues I already pay and earn.

Any input would be helpful. Thanks.

I was there for a few years. It's a pretty decent area to live in, other than the winters, but the airline itself is nothing special...I don't want to say "just another regional" since they're all different but if you're already at a regional you probably already have a good idea of how things work there. One downside since I left...they only have US Airways non-rev benefits now, and they do not operate any flights in and out of ATW...so to fly non-rev, or to do your jumpseating, a 90 minute drive to MKE is necessary now. (Of course, you can still jumpseat out of ATW or get a non-rev pass on another carrier that flies there.) I'm not sure if they have done the paperwork to get the dispatchers there into the CASS system (allowing you to ride cockpit jumpseat on other airlines) as that was still ongoing when I left.

Back