Air Wisconsin Hiring

manniax

Well-met in the Ka-tet
https://rn21.ultipro.com/AIR1002/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*B7C4BA31731E4B84

Evidently there are two positions open. I used to work there - nice town and good company (albeit with cold winters.) Good benefits also. The pay wasn't awesome but as they are a union shop it may have gone up since I left - also the cost of living for that area is pretty good. If you don't have any dispatch experience yet, this would be a good place to get some.

I currently work for Air Wisconsin in GRB as a PSA, being a lackey isn't that great but working in ops/corporate is definitely a better deal. I'd be applying if I had my license already.

crossing my fingers that all this hiring going around continues until after I graduate...

I would expect it to for a few more years at least. Retirements / mergers at majors are creating openings for regional dispatchers to move into so as long as regional shrinkage doesn't happen too quickly there is no reason hiring would dry up soon.

https://rn21.ultipro.com/AIR1002/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*B7C4BA31731E4B84

Evidently there are two positions open. I used to work there - nice town and good company (albeit with cold winters.) Good benefits also. The pay wasn't awesome but as they are a union shop it may have gone up since I left - also the cost of living for that area is pretty good. If you don't have any dispatch experience yet, this would be a good place to get some.

So THAT's where you came from lol... Good for you for posting this up.

Well it's one of the four airlines I worked at prior to getting on with a major. ;) I've been in this industry for a while. ..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I would expect it to for a few more years at least. Retirements / mergers at majors are creating openings for regional dispatchers to move into so as long as regional shrinkage doesn't happen too quickly there is no reason hiring would dry up soon.

Thank you! If all goes well, I should be looking starting in late Nov. Very encouraging (I was hoping to hit the beginning or the middle of the 'wave', rather than the end - or miss it entirely).

FYI...Air Wisconsin just hired three...class to begin in mid October....could be more later depending on the AA situation.

Back