Air sick

Ive never really gotten sick as in vomiting sick, but I have felt crappy doing hood work on a really, really hot day with thermals bouncing us around.

I've never lost it, but the other day doing a cross country, I felt kinda queezy... So I opened the air vent and felt much better.:)

Never ever. =] Not even close. I have done acro, and soaring (at the same time. hehe)

me just mentioning the 60 degrees of bank going around a tight rough thermal for 10 minutes at a time, every few minuts on a 6 hour 300 mile glider race task. :nana2:

The only time I have ever felt a little queasy from motion sickness, would be when I had to (got too) ride "Superman" (really cool roller coaster in Chicago) 6 times in a row at 11PM. :buck:

Fun stuff.

Havent had any passengers blow in the plane, but two have had to pull over on thier way home. I hope that doesnt change next year when I am giving 15 glider rides a weekend. :whatever:

8 years ago PPL training- Hood work recovering from unusual attitudes and steep turns under hood on hot summer day. I had just eaten a double stack from Wendy's. I never lost it but it was a close call and I was green. No desire to eat a double stack from Wendy's again.

Weird thing was that I did not realize how sick I was until after I took the hood off and was relaxing on the way back to the airport. My mind was thinking "fly now, puke later".

Back