Air New Zealand Safety video

BobDDuck

Island Bus Driver
As much as I like Delta's finger wagging, I think this is way more amusing.

[YT]7-Mq9HAE62Y[/YT]

It looks like painted on uniforms. That could be bad on a hot, sticky day. I hope the paint is water proof!!!

beautiful editing on the part of the camera crew for that video. I wont say where, but there are PLENTY of risque videos out there with this body paint. Soccer games, volleyball games, the videos are endless. So's the paint, apparently.

I love, love, love that Kiwi accent. You can take your Aussie accent, your British accent, whatever.

Gimme that Kiwi accent.

Hahaha, they were an awesome company to work for, I did an internship as a CS agent over there when I was 17, amazing company. When I went to Skywest I figured they'd be way more liberal and relaxed than a big old legacy like NZ, but boy was I wrong. I got lectured at Skywest for telling the pax to have a "sparklin' day" when I would board flights as UA wants everything formal, where as NZ actually asked us to hug friendly passengers goodbye. We could learn a thing or two from the Kiwis. I miss that place...

Hahaha, they were an awesome company to work for, I did an internship as a CS agent over there when I was 17, amazing company. When I went to Skywest I figured they'd be way more liberal and relaxed than a big old legacy like NZ, but boy was I wrong. I got lectured at Skywest for telling the pax to have a "sparklin' day" when I would board flights as UA wants everything formal, where as NZ actually asked us to hug friendly passengers goodbye. We could learn a thing or two from the Kiwis. I miss that place...

I love New Zealand and i loved every one of my Air New Zealand flights! Especially the time i got bumped to their business executive class (lay flat bed!!) because they messed up on my seating and for the 12 flight i'd be seating by myself by the lavatory.

It wasnt a REAL big deal to me, and i asked the purser if he could put me possibly away from the lavatory and he came back with my new hand written ticket for business, and big smile telling me happy new years! Imagine that!:clap:

Sounds like NZ. On light flights we'd often upgrade people going to AKL for an anniversary or a honeymoon. The funny part is NZ has actual great service and they want their agents to have a good time and relax and clown around with the customers, whereas United has a crap product and wants its agents to pretend the passengers are stepping onto a Gulfstream to be pampered and massaged or something. US airlines are SO funny.

That thing was brilliant, if for no other reason than they got me to watch it. It wasn't until the first shot of the FO that I said, "wait a sec..." and noticed the body paint.

Genius. They need to have someone in marketing bronzed.

Yeah check them out and let me know Lee. Its costing me an arm and a leg to get there. Ill be your guide.

Very much so.

...really? Okay, so I know that in England you can tell the social class of a person from their accent. So, I can imagine that a british accent is going to sound very proper. At least from an aristocrat.

So, anyone care to explain the I guess subtle, or not so subtle differences in accents between the brits, the aussies and the kiwi's!

...really? Okay, so I know that in England you can tell the social class of a person from their accent. So, I can imagine that a british accent is going to sound very proper. At least from an aristocrat.

So, anyone care to explain the I guess subtle, or not so subtle differences in accents between the brits, the aussies and the kiwi's!

I come from an English family and my mom has a very thick english accent and she gets pretty pissed when someone asks if she is from australia.

The accents are completely different!

But the differences between Aussie and Kiwi, I can tell sometimes, but most of the time I cant.

Back