Air Ambulance Gulfstream missing with 6 souls

Looks like USCG is out there searching still
IMG_4800.png
 
Really an IA-1125, only a Gulfstream because they bought them and changed the name to a G100, which is how I got both the type ratings on one checkride. 30 year old jet.

Not a good week for air ambulance.
 
I guess wreckage has been found, ugh.
Seems maybe the cabin pressure went away, I dunno.
is it possible it got dumped on accident while turning on hot items?
 
hopefully it wasn’t like that medevac Lear 55 out of PHL that crashed shortly after takeoff, descending on fire into a neighborhood.
 
hopefully it wasn’t like that medevac Lear 55 out of PHL that crashed shortly after takeoff, descending on fire into a neighborhood.

Reports showing trouble at 25000, then rapid loss of altitude.

Unconfirmed report of RADAR and COMMS problems.

I don't have earlier Satellite data for storms.
 
Not to be pedantic, but the thread title is a bit off. The plane was about 730 miles away from Bermuda when it crashed, about 5 miles south of Nantucket.
 
Really an IA-1125, only a Gulfstream because they bought them and changed the name to a G100, which is how I got both the type ratings on one checkride. 30 year old jet.

Not a good week for air ambulance.

Yeah, but they kept making them forever. I think it was 2016 or 2017 when they finally stopped production.
 
The weather that was in the area at the time wasn't particularly intense - no convection that could produce any hail. Mainly light to moderate in rain.

Source: I was flying around in it all day.

Fix
 
Back
Top