AIM

Currently 16 people in here!!
grin.gif

how in the @$%$% do I get into the room. I am an AIM rookie and I cannot decipher how to get to a specific room.......
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

read above where the "click here" is.... if you have AIM turned on, it should take you directly into the room...

NO dice, every time I do that my Internet Explorer shuts down.
confused.gif

try copy and pasting the above link to your internet explorer bar or clicking the click here button, while already logged into AIM.

If you don't have AIM yet, you'll need it. http://www.aim.com/

yup, tried that no luck. IE still shuts down. I even downloaded the latest version of IE. Still same problem. I have AIM running and my user name is n4349k if a chat gets going, try and invite me. Maybe I can sneak in the backk door. I will keep looking for some method.
confused.gif

you can invite your self as well, if you go to the invite options area or whatever, just enter jetcareers as the room and your name as someone to send the invite to, and you'll pop in.

thank you much my firend, that did the trick. I will definetly stop by the next time a chat is happening. Maybe tonight? I have to sneak in a game of sorry with the little ones before they fade off to sleep. thanks again.

Back