After a week of weather problems . . .

PhotoPilot

. . . I finally finished my commercial checkride!
grin.gif
The oral was last Monday, the single ride was Thursday, and the twin was today. Gouge will be posted in Checkride Central momentarily.

Now who wants to go out for a celebratory drink?
wink.gif

Congratulations Photo ... way to go!! You'll treasure this one for a while, I'm sure. Time to get started on the CFI?

Sorry we missed you in Utah, by the way ... you missed a heck of a good time!

Russ

Thanks, Russ!

I wish I could have joined you in SLC, too. Unfortunately, the beginning the CFI ground and the end of my commercial caused some schedule conflicts. I just didn't feel like it would be wise to skip out at such an important and busy time in my training when I'm hoping for a job here. And yes, CFI is already in the works!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Now you will get rich flying
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Large orange bridge for sale. Antique, highly valuable, prime location. Connects Sausalito to San Francisco. Equipped with toll booths for ready revenue, large traffic flow every day. PM FL270 for payment instructions.

Way to go! Now you can go and get some more photo gear with those paychecks you'll be getting!

[ QUOTE ]
Way to go! Now you can go and get some more photo gear with those paychecks you'll be getting!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gear? Did someone say gear!?
grin.gif

And it feels really good! I still love being able to come home and share it with a group of people who can appreciate what it really means. Thanks, folks!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
. . . I finally finished my commercial checkride!
grin.gif
The oral was last Monday, the single ride was Thursday, and the twin was today. Gouge will be posted in Checkride Central momentarily.

Now who wants to go out for a celebratory drink?
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats!!!
cool.gif

Back