Aero Medical Down in North Dakota.

This was @nibake’s shop. Don’t know if he was involved or not. I only know him through the forums, and otherwise don’t have a way to contact him. Otherwise, 2 of the 3 other pilots I know there are accounted for.

Paging @nibake

It is our main competitor. I have no information to add right now other than what is in the local news. Sad situation. Hard to even speculate why the airplane went down the way it did. At the time BIS was reporting FEW at 900, OVC at 2.4 and 10SM. I ended up completing the flight they were intending to do.

I used to know a guy over there initials TH - I lost his contact when my took a dump - anyone know if he's OK?

Those who do know who it was around here are being pretty tight lipped about it, as they should, until the family is notified. I don't know any of them personally so I probably won't find out until it's in the news.

Those who do know who it was around here are being pretty tight lipped about it, as they should, until the family is notified. I don't know any of them personally so I probably won't find out until it's in the news.

Yeah man, hoping it isn't him, he was a good dude - I'm not sure if he stayed there or went back to methods?

Sucks.

This one hits REALLY close to home. I knew Chris personally, Todd and Bonnie in passing. My agency was tasked with death notifications that night and at my prior job, BAM was one of our customers. For those local to the area, it sounds like there will be a full honors service Monday morning at the Bismarck Civic Center.

airmed.jpg

There's a history of c441s coming apart in air?
In two 421 deals, I was the last person to talk to the folks before they launched and broke up at altitude. Time has eased my freak out sense, but still... weird.

Back