Aerial Survey Contract Pilots C310/PA-23-250

nocturnalaviator

Family Man
Please send your inquiries to resume@kasurveys.com. Thank you!

Aerial Survey Sub Contract Pilot:
Keystone Aerial Surveys is actively seeking qualified pilots to join our successful aerial acquisition team based in Philadelphia, PA. Although based out of Philadelphia PA, extensive travel throughout North America will be required. This is a seasonal sub-contract position ranging from 2 to 6 months. 1200 hours of multi-engine PIC experience is preferred. Above all Keystone is seeking professional, responsible and self- motivated individuals with a positive attitude towards getting the job done correctly and efficiently. Keystone Aerial operates a fleet of multi-engine platforms complete with large format digital and film systems, as well as Lidar.

Requirements:
· 1200 hours PIC
· 500 Multi-Engine
· Instrument current and proficient
· Previous aerial survey/mapping experience desired as well as time in twin Cessna aircraft, Piper Navajo/Chieftain/Aztec.
· BS Degree desired but not required preferably in aviation or a survey related field such as GIS, Earth Sciences or Technology (specific)
· Ability to make independent decisions in an environment with little or no direct supervision.
· Possession of a valid US drivers license and passport (or ability to obtain a passport) for international travel.
· Willingness to travel extensively for long periods of time, with minimal notice.
· Fundamental knowledge of computer operations and aircraft GPS/MFD systems. (Example: Moving Map Garmin products.
· Financially able to place rental car and hotel expenses on personal credit card subject to reimbursement.

Responsibilities:
· Coordinating and conducting precise aerial missions often in congested or restricted airspace throughout North America
· Flight and logistic planning associated with long periods of travel including; FBO, hotel, car reservations, expense reports and aircraft maintenance records and scheduling.

· Good multi tasking skills in flight, interacting with flight management systems while maintaining positive situational awareness in often congested airspace.

I wouldn't mind so much, but only if the company has a PROVEN track record of reimbursement. We put all of our expenses on our Southwest Visa. Haven't had to pay for a flight on SWA in about two years. And we fly quite a bit.

Would never put company purchases on personal credit card. My requirement for employers is to be financially viable enough to qualify for business credit cards or I don't work there.

Thank you for the response! Perhaps I can explain a little further in regards to expense reimbursement, to clear the air so to speak.

Reimbursements are promptly paid every two weeks. It is the pilots' responsibility to send in their expense reports at the end of the pay period.

Keystone Aerial has been serving our clients for 50 years with an excellent reputation of providing great service to both our clients and those who work for us. Please feel free to PM me for any additional questions, ill be happy to assist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·1200 hours PIC
·500 Multi-Engine
^:confused2:

-That's 5-10 times as much as the regionals require for ME, I hope the pay you offer reflects that.
·Financially able to place rental car and hotel expenses on personal credit card subject to reimbursement.

^:confused: - This makes absolutely no sense to me. If you can trust a pilot with a $500k aircraft, you should trust your pilots with a company expense card.

I'll be the first to say thanks for posting this job on JC and helping the community out.

The qualifications are there to show people what is expected. If you do not like them, then do not apply.

However let me tell you how nice it is to put expenses on your personal credit card. Like someone said if you get a airline or rewards credit card you will build lots of miles/points. This in return could pay the airfare for one of your vacations.

Next it helps build great credit. I have heard Keystone is a legit operation, so I highly doubt they wouldn't reimburse you.

I worked for Keystone for 2 years and would actually put everything on my card. MX, fuel, hotel, rental car, etc. Spending $15-20k a month all summer was great for points and I can tell you that I never had any problem getting reimbursed for expenses. The money was in my account long before they even had the receipts. This was while I was single though so it was very easy to track the spending. My current employer expects crews to use personal cards also and I said absolutely not. It's just too hard to deal with.

The funny thing to me though is that at the time I left Keystone, the company was getting ready to send crews out for the summer and it was announced that we would be required to use the company cards. I guess that didn't last long.

^:confused2:

-That's 5-10 times as much as the regionals require for ME, I hope the pay you offer reflects that.

Since this will be contract the training will only be a check out flight and a familiarity flight or two incorporating our survey FMS. (Plug n play) We need to ensure the pilot is well versed in the safe operation of the aircraft or equivalent to (C310Q+R) (Aztec) upon joining as an independent contractor. This is all single pilot unlike the regionals. And yes the pay (daily rate + per diem) is well above any regional out there, even better if you bring previous survey experience.

Sorry if this has been asked previously, are pilots required to live in Pa.?

No apology needed! :) Salaried employees are required to reside in PA or its surrounding areas. I personally live in NJ 50 min commute some others even more. But that is in regards to full time employees. Contractors however, can live wherever they want. Keystone will pay for travel to and from the job site. We are looking for contractors to help with crew rotation with our current pilots. Contractors can expect to be deployed for as long as the busy season continues. If successful job performance, we can keep the pilot on a contract basis every year for the busy season , or if willing to relocate could potentially be hired as a full time employee. It is a cyclical business we are busy 365 days/year with spring/summer being the busiest! Rather than hiring a full timer now and dealing with having to keep them busy during the slow season (how many pilots does it take to wash an airplane?) it's more convenient for contractors to help out during the busy season and then when things get slow again have no obligation to stay during that time. I hope this answers your question. For further details please PM me.

I've worked with Keystone on an aircraft acquisition deal, and I will happily state that they are a first class operation.

Interested in details as well, esp pay and trip details/length. I've submitted my résumé to the email listed, have 320 time and survey time. Should I PM?

I have 1000's of PIC hours in Navajo's/Aztec's and I'm currently flying them in the Caribbean.

I'm very interested in learning more about the position. I've sent my résumé to your email and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Kgould

Interested in details as well, esp pay and trip details/length. I've submitted my résumé to the email listed, have 320 time and survey time. Should I PM?

Pay PM for. Trip details company will pay for airfare to and from job locales. Length of trip is 6-8 weeks. Since this is contract you will be deployed for as long as you wish or until the job(s) is(are) completed. Utilizing contractors to alleviate crews thus providing an even rotation schedule. PM me for pay. Pay is a daily rate + per diem and is based on experience brought to the table (survey). This can be increased over time based on positive work performance with us.

I have 1000's of PIC hours in Navajo's/Aztec's and I'm currently flying them in the Caribbean.

I'm very interested in learning more about the position. I've sent my résumé to your email and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Kgould

Thank you

The guys at Keystone are all a class act. In my personal opinion they have an excellent operation so if there's anyone out there on the fence about applying, I would personally recommend them. They don't sugarcoat anything, so what you see is what you're getting.

I emailed you over a resume the other day along with a big reference letter. I flew data collection during the BP Spill supporting ICAROS in turbo charged twin cessnas.

Back