Aerial Mapping Pilot Immediate availability for Cessna 206

Pilot coordinator

LiDAR America, LLC, located in Anaheim, California, is now accepting applications for an aerial mapping pilot for one and possibly two upcoming positions. Aircraft are Cessna TU206A and Piper Aztec. Salary start at $2200 goes up to $2900 per month based on experience and performance plus per diem. Company pays for your own hotel room(within budget) and transportation Hotel-Airport-Hotel. This year the season will likely go from Oct to Dec, maybe early Feb but opportunities may exist for flying through the Spring. You will be traveling within Latin America for the entire season and likely will not see home until the end of the year for holidays. Operations are done in VFR conditions, however for ferrying purposes pilots are expected to be comfortable flying single pilot IFR in aircraft with basic instrumentation and are required to maintain IFR currency.

Requirements:

Commercial Single Engine Land

Commercial Multi Engine Land

Class 1 or 2 Medical

Instrument current and proficient w/ some actual logged

500 total time (no exceptions - sorry - hard insurance reqs)

100 cross-country(airport to airport is fine)

One Smartphone with Wifi

CFI Preferred

Pilot In command 120 hours

Valid Passport.

Pilot must sign for 6 month commitment.

A successful applicant will have:

Exceptional radio/communications skills /English proficient

Excellent organizational, logistic and problem solving skills

Experience in class B & C airspace, mountain flying and long cross-county flights, the motivation and work ethic to maintain a high level of productivity with minimal direct supervision

A life situation that allows for an extended period of time away from home

Preference will be given to applicants:

with LiDAR system experience

with any aerial mapping experience

A&P Certificates

Fluent in Spanish

Immediate availability.

Follow these instructions exactly - Please apply by sending resume in PDF or MSWord form to:

contacto@lidar-mexico.com

put the word "Resume" followed by your last name in the subject line

Include COMPLETE job history for at least the past 5 years

Feel free to include a cover letter in the body of the email

No phone calls please.

If you have applied in the past and have not been hired, do not hesitate to apply again.

I will TRY to respond to each properly submitted resume.

Thanks!
Pilot coordinator.

Thank you KKochan, actually one of our airplanes is based in KFUL as well. Its a grate opportunity to gain many hours in a short time and visit Latin America.

Good luck! I'm nearby in Fullerton, but already on with another survey company. Sounds like a great opportunity.

Do you get any minimum pay guarantee? Seems like things could get tough money wise with such a potentially short season.

LiDAR America, LLC, located in Anaheim, California, is now accepting applications for an aerial mapping pilot for one and possibly two upcoming positions. Aircraft are Cessna TU206A and Piper Aztec. Salary start at $2200 goes up to $2900 per month based on experience and performance plus per diem. Company pays for your own hotel room(within budget) and transportation Hotel-Airport-Hotel. This year the season will likely go from Oct to Dec, maybe early Feb but opportunities may exist for flying through the Spring. You will be traveling within Latin America for the entire season and likely will not see home until the end of the year for holidays. Operations are done in VFR conditions, however for ferrying purposes pilots are expected to be comfortable flying single pilot IFR in aircraft with basic instrumentation and are required to maintain IFR currency.

Requirements:

Commercial Single Engine Land

Commercial Multi Engine Land

Class 1 or 2 Medical

Instrument current and proficient w/ some actual logged

500 total time (no exceptions - sorry - hard insurance reqs)

100 cross-country(airport to airport is fine)

One Smartphone with Wifi

CFI Preferred

Pilot In command 120 hours

Valid Passport.

Pilot must sign for 6 month commitment.

A successful applicant will have:

Exceptional radio/communications skills /English proficient

Excellent organizational, logistic and problem solving skills

Experience in class B & C airspace, mountain flying and long cross-county flights, the motivation and work ethic to maintain a high level of productivity with minimal direct supervision

A life situation that allows for an extended period of time away from home

Preference will be given to applicants:

with LiDAR system experience

with any aerial mapping experience

A&P Certificates

Fluent in Spanish

Immediate availability.

Follow these instructions exactly - Please apply by sending resume in PDF or MSWord form to:

contacto@lidar-mexico.com

put the word "Resume" followed by your last name in the subject line

Include COMPLETE job history for at least the past 5 years

Feel free to include a cover letter in the body of the email

No phone calls please.

If you have applied in the past and have not been hired, do not hesitate to apply again.

I will TRY to respond to each properly submitted resume.

Thanks!
Pilot coordinator.

Like KKochan, I too just took on another aerial position for the season. However, this sounds a bit more enticing since my family is in nearby Mission Viejo and Riverside. What does the average season give for flying times? Also, I have a much better knowledge of French than Spanish, but I'm sure there are similarities.

Back