Adx test next tuesday the 7th

Kwesidbz21

Got my adx test next Tueaday and took the week off to study using Dauntless ground school app so any tips would be appreciated in best way to study and pass the exam. Only want to take it once but so much material to memorize though.

Haven't taken the ADX in 9 years. I studied the crap outta the ADX test prep. ASA probably has an updated version but I would recommend going through as many practice tests as you can.

Sheppardair app for the iPad. It’s worth every dollar. You can take as many practice tests as you want, filter out the ones you definitely know so you can focus on your areas of weakness. At least that’s how it was when I did it

I second anyone else who recommended Sheppard Air. Memorize the questions, then study properly for the practical/oral exam.

I second anyone else who recommended Sheppard Air. Memorize the questions, then study properly for the practical/oral exam.
Tired to get Sheppard air but didn't work on my phone. Did you memorize the answers on questions with math in them too?

Tired to get Sheppard air but didn't work on my phone. Did you memorize the answers on questions with math in them too?
Memorize the method to solve the math rather than the numbers themselves. The numbers change, but the method remains the same.

I took my ADX exam today and passed with a 91 using just Sheppard Air. I memorized their sheet(s) but improvised slightly. I ended up only getting like 3-4 questions off of the entire memory sheet but in general everything else was close to their question bank so I was well prepared and done in a little over an hour. I spent the prior 3 weeks on it almost every day learning(and relearning) material but I do have an aviation background which helped a great deal. I wanted to knock the exam out ahead of time so I can put more energy into preparing for the oral/practical during class. I start school this coming Monday at Aircraft Dispatcher Training Center in Farmers Branch, TX.

I took my ADX exam today and passed with a 91 using just Sheppard Air. I memorized their sheet(s) but improvised slightly. I ended up only getting like 3-4 questions off of the entire memory sheet but in general everything else was close to their question bank so I was well prepared and done in a little over an hour. I spent the prior 3 weeks on it almost every day learning(and relearning) material but I do have an aviation background which helped a great deal. I wanted to knock the exam out ahead of time so I can put more energy into preparing for the oral/practical during class. I start school this coming Monday at Aircraft Dispatcher Training Center in Farmers Branch, TX.
Congratulations

Back