ADF Event

Aeroscout840

October 8-10th Harrah's Las Vegas.

Details here http://www.dispatcher.org/2013-adf-safety-symposium

Last one was so much fun. Hope to meet some of you there!

ADF-symposium2013-header.jpg

These are always a fun time and very informative. Very good for meeting dispatchers from all over the industry also and making contacts. I will definitely be attending this year.

If you are an ADF member, the event itself is free. Rooms at Harrah's are $60/night. You are free to find accomodation elsewhere if you wish, but that is a pretty good deal. To become an ADF member, dues are $30/year and it's money well spent in my opinion. www.dispatcher.org for more information.

Manniax, why is that? I thought about becoming a member.

Manniax, why is that? I thought about becoming a member.

Why is it money well spent? In short, because they do a good job of giving our profession's interests an actual voice that lawmakers and others listen to. To clarify any misunderstandings - I *highly recommend* anyone who is a dispatcher become a member of the ADF. I am fortunate in that my union pays my annual membership fee, but even if they didn't, I would still be a member.

I've stayed at Harrah's--nice place.
So let me get this straight, ADF wants us to go to Sin City to talk about dispatching while engaging in cocktails, gambling, and possible other adult entertainment? I'm in.

I think this should be the official commercial for the Symposium this year, even though we're not staying there.

I have yet to make my hotel reservation...I know..tardy to the party.
Who all is going and where ya stayin?

I have yet to make my hotel reservation...I know..tardy to the party. Who all is going and where ya stayin?

I am going and booked my room at Harrah's at the ADF rate. It's a very good deal, although if you're in a bargain hunting mode there probably are cheaper rooms to be found at off-Strip properties....just would be slightly less convenient to the symposium.

Anyone else in town yet? I got in last night. Looking forward to seeing any fellow JCers that make it!

I can't make it this time...have to work all three days....I so want to go to one of these int he future though.

Was all set up to go. Then the IOSA auditors showed up. Curses! foiled again!

Back