Ad

The price on the ad is screwed up. It says 27K and on the website it says 28,495 or 25K if you hold your PPL.
confused.gif

Don't know if anybody else is having this problem, but when I click on the Ari-ben banner ad I actually get taken to Flightsafety or Paris Air.

[ QUOTE ]

The price on the ad is screwed up. It says 27K and on the website it says 28,495 or 25K if you hold your PPL.
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello all, I just wanted to introduce my self real fast. I'm Mike's son Ari. I am currently getting all my ratings and doing sales for the school. The reason why the prices dont match in the ad is due to the rise in gas prices. We have decided to raise prices starting next month. If anyone has any questions feel free to email myself at ari@aribenaviator.com

Ari

[ QUOTE ]
Don't know if anybody else is having this problem, but when I click on the Ari-ben banner ad I actually get taken to Flightsafety or Paris Air.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cookies, cookies cookies!

Or a problem with the cache on IE.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello all, I just wanted to introduce my self real fast. I'm Mike's son Ari. I am currently getting all my ratings and doing sales for the school. The reason why the prices dont match in the ad is due to the rise in gas prices. We have decided to raise prices starting next month. If anyone has any questions feel free to email myself at ari@aribenaviator.com

Ari

[/ QUOTE ]

So, when the pice of gas goes down..will your prices go back down too?
confused.gif
wink.gif

Here are some questions for you Ari:

I'm interested in either the pro pilot course or the 200 multi hour course. Most likely I will get my PPL locally and then in 9-12 months time I would like to enroll in an accelerated flight school.

I see that all your prices have an asterix, what exactly does that mean? What added costs are there?

After taking either of those courses I would love to instruct, and it says that we will have the opportunity to do so. What exactly does that mean? Are ALL graduates of you program hired to instruct? Or are they just given an interview or something?

How long does the 200 Hour Multi-Engine Course take? I see that 3 months of housing are provided, but it didn't say how long the course normally takes. Also, relating to housing, I have a small dog and a cat. I don't have anybody that could take care of them for months at a time. Is that something that would be allowed in your housing? They are quiet and well-trained.

Anyway, thanks for you help, I plan on coming down to Florida in a few months to visit some schools, and I will definitely check yours out.

The price does not include sales tax, also as you probley know all students are different. Some take a couple more hours some a shorter amount. Almost always we get the student done around that price +/- a $1000.00. With the question regarding how long it takes that all depends on you. We have gotten guys done in 9 weeks all the way through their instuctor ratings. Most of the students get done through the commerical in 3-4 months. As far as a job goes we give you a student when you are finished, as long as you can prove to us that you can get the student done we will give you more. Currently we do not allow pets in the housing.

Ari
If you have any further questions email me at ari@aribenaviator.com

Back