Accepted!

mavsfan31

I got accepted today to Oklahoma University! :rawk:

After a month or two of them losing my transcripts and test scores, everything finally went through. What a relief!

Boomer sooner!

congrats on joining OU...the best college out there in my opinion..sure wish I would have went there, after being accepted....I think I made the wrong choice, but I'm glad you made the right one!

There's Only One Oklahoma...BOOMER SOONER!!!!

After a month or two of them losing my transcripts and test scores, everything finally went through. What a relief!

Boomer sooner!

thats the one in stillwater right?? Congrats

:sarcasm:

Outstanding! When are you going to tell your parents that you're gay?

Just kidding...As much as OU sucks, there are plenty of cuties and good programs to be had in Norman. What will you study there?

Boomer sooner!

Awesome! Congrats!!! Now you are going to have to get rid of all your UT stuff!!!

Just kidding...As much as OU sucks, there are plenty of cuties and good programs to be had in Norman. What will you study there?

The only good think I have seen out of UT is that chic in your avatar!!! :)

Aviation Management is the plan right now.
Yeah my grades and test scores aren't even close to good enough to get into UT.

Awesome! Congrats!!! Now you are going to have to get rid of all your UT stuff!!!

Haha, honestly I've never really taken a side with all of the Big 12 rivalries. We moved down here from the Northeast, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

People have always reacted like that and I'm just like, "Dude, I could care less about how the football team did one particular year; I'm going to get an education".

No kidding, they kept on blaming it on the new system they were using. Then the freshman scholarship deadline passed, still nothing. They took good care of me though and sent me a confirmation, also putting me at the front of the processing line.

I knew I was a slam dunk to get in, it was the fact that I applied Nov 22, 2008 but hadn't heard anything in three months!

Back