Accelrated CFI Course Recommendation Needed

freeflyer

Does anyone have current suggestions for accelerated initial CFI airplane courses? I need the length to be less than 2 weeks, including the checkride. I am looking for a place that has a high initial checkride pass rate.

I was considering Sheble, but due to recent posts and opinions, I don't think that Sheble is the place to go. It may have been at one time in the past.

I am willing to travel anywhere in the lower 48 states. Price of the training is not the primary concern.

I have searched this forum extensively on this subject. Please don't turn this into another debate about whether you can learn to be a good CFI in less than 2 weeks.

I am not pursuing this rating part 61 at my local FBO because there has been much resistance to that route from the local FSDO.

Your constructive review of accelerated courses that you, or someone you know directly, have recently attended (within one year) is much appreciated.

Jim

Does anyone have current suggestions for accelerated initial CFI airplane courses? I need the length to be less than 2 weeks, including the checkride. I am looking for a place that has a high initial checkride pass rate.

I was considering Sheble, but due to recent posts and opinions, I don't think that Sheble is the place to go. It may have been at one time in the past.

I am willing to travel anywhere in the lower 48 states. Price of the training is not the primary concern.

I have searched this forum extensively on this subject. Please don't turn this into another debate about whether you can learn to be a good CFI in less than 2 weeks.

I am not pursuing this rating part 61 at my local FBO because there has been much resistance to that route from the local FSDO.

Your constructive review of accelerated courses that you, or someone you know directly, have recently attended (within one year) is much appreciated.

Jim

Give michael a call at Career Pilot School (they are a sponsor here) I just went through their CFI course and it was very good!
PM me if you want some more info!

Give michael a call at Career Pilot School (they are a sponsor here) I just went through their CFI course and it was very good!
PM me if you want some more info!

:yeahthat: I'll second that. I finished my Initial in 11 days in start to finish with Michael, and only took an extra 6 for the II.

Back