Academy Packet

30 Days TOL and no FOL.. had todo a another drug test 2 weeks ago

Edited:
30 Days till okc and no FOL.....

Yeah, it seems that...

i have 29 days to OKC and no FOL

OKC - 05 Aug 09
ZDC - 14 Dec 09

I'm not too concerned, yet that is... but i would like it in hand before I quit my current job.

-Thomas

I'm not too concerned, yet that is... but i would like it in hand before I quit my current job.

-Thomas
Definitely a smart thing to do. I was nervous about giving notice in case my class date got pushed back like some of the horror stories I've read on here, however, about 2 weeks after getting my FOL, I got my Academy packet with all the paperwork in it.

If your class date is a month out, don't worry about your FOL until next Friday (7/17). If you don't have it by then, start lighting up those phones because you should have it by that time.

Has anyone had success reserving plane tickets before the packet arrived?

It sounds like it comes at the very last minute sometimes, so I don't want to wait for it.

I've called AmEx travel, but they say they don't get the roster until 2-3 weeks before class starts. It seems like if I give them the course and class numbers they are able to look me up.

Hopefully I'll be able to book it soon...

Has anyone had success reserving plane tickets before the packet arrived?

It sounds like it comes at the very last minute sometimes, so I don't want to wait for it.

I've called AmEx travel, but they say they don't get the roster until 2-3 weeks before class starts. It seems like if I give them the course and class numbers they are able to look me up.

Hopefully I'll be able to book it soon...
If you get the packet 2 days before you leave, you can still book the flight. That's not your fault they didn't send it in time.

you might get lucky if the airplane is going to be full and the only seats left are in business class:)

Back