AA Manager loses it over 3 minute delay by Mx

Contract games. And i really hate to see the tactic of burning the place down to hopefully get the contract you want. But i guess its been 5 years and its time now.

It takes two to tango.
Im not sure all the details but also think it’s pretty ridiculous that They haven’t selected one bargaining agent yet either. I think had they done that they’d have a new contract like all the other work groups.

Uh wait a minute the guy getting yelled at was a mechanic. Isn't it his job to do the fixing normally? The manager seems to be mad that he wrote something up and left it, which seems justified? What if it was one of those situations where the plane was late because the pilots showed up and the book was missing and no mechanic to be found (it happens). I'd like to hear the actual story, or even the audio of the manager without the news bleeping and talking over the entire thing.
Original video

I don’t think it’s a fair fight when one party knows it’s being taped but not the other. Not that anyone has anything to hide but the privy side usually postures themselves better for just that snippet in time.
cant trust no one these days

I don’t think it’s a fair fight when one party knows it’s being taped but not the other. Not that anyone has anything to hide but the privy side usually postures themselves better for just that snippet in time.

I sort of agree, but I also assume I’m being recorded 24/7 when I’m at work. Also, losing your crap like that on another co-worker is unacceptable and very unprofessional.

If someone has really screwed up big time in a way that affects you, it’s best to keep your cool and follow whatever protocol your workplace/union has established.

Back