AA goes to 'Nam

pilot602

If specified, this will replace the title that
AA goes to \'Nam

[ QUOTE ]

American Airlines opens in Vietnam
HANOI, Vietnam (Reuters) -- American Airlines, the world's largest carrier, is opening its first office in Vietnam and expanding code-share flights to five U.S. cities to capitalize on a boom in business and tourism between the two former foes.

The unit of AMR Corp. has appointed Huong Giang Tourist Company as its sales agent in the communist country, a statement from the carrier said.

Rival United Airlines, the number two U.S. airline, already has an office in Vietnam.

"We are celebrating the beginning of a new partnership which will help to grow the amount of business and leisure travel between the USA and Vietnam," Theo Panagiotoulias, American Airlines' Asia Pacific managing director said in remarks to be delivered on February 4 at a launch of the Hanoi office.

American Airlines' move comes after a landmark aviation agreement, signed in December, that allows direct air service for the first time since the war ended nearly 30 years ago.

It also permits unlimited codesharing, under which carriers sell seats on each others' flights.

Aided by a bilateral trade pact, America has become Vietnam's biggest market for a variety of products including shrimp and clothing. Tourism has also blossomed.

Prior to the pact, American Airlines had a code-share agreement with Japan Airlines to connect Vietnam capital Hanoi and southern Ho Chi Minh City commerce hub with Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, New York and San Jose, California.

The Japan Airlines flights operate through Tokyo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Re: AA goes to \'Nam

Yum, Pho.
smile.gif

OOOHhhhhh I think we should do that for linner hun!! (lunch/dinner)

Yuuuummmmmmyyyyyyyy.....
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
OOOHhhhhh I think we should do that for linner hun!! (lunch/dinner)

[/ QUOTE ]

Come home and we'll go! You just about done?

Nope, i have a while yet! probably about 3, maybe 4 if i'm lucky...

i have 10 more 17 page presentation prints to get out first...

[ QUOTE ]
Nope, i have a while yet! probably about 3, maybe 4 if i'm lucky...

i have 10 more 17 page presentation prints to get out first...

[/ QUOTE ]

SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF WORK TO ME....
cool.gif

yeaaawwww.... TOO MUCH for a friday!! But I have a city council meeting to do on Monday night so it's either now or wait till the last minute... and I hate waiting that long!

Hey Doug - do we have ID90 opportunities on AA to go to Nam if we ever want to?

You ever have Kimchee (sp?) I used to hate when we'd have that crap in someone's checked luggage, and I'd have to sit in the back of the ATR by cargo 3 and smell it the whole flight. NASTY! To this day I have no idea what it is, what it's made of or what, I guess it tastes pretty good to someone somewhere!
tongue.gif

Remember to include the new cover sheets on the TPS reports, Kristie!

[ QUOTE ]
You ever have Kimchee (sp?) I used to hate when we'd have that crap in someone's checked luggage, and I'd have to sit in the back of the ATR by cargo 3 and smell it the whole flight. NASTY! To this day I have no idea what it is, what it's made of or what, I guess it tastes pretty good to someone somewhere!

[/ QUOTE ] I've also heard that it's not very tasty... and isn't that Korean?

now - when you talking about a big ol bowl of beef Pho and some spring rolls... mmmmmmm yum!
wink.gif

To bad it's not SWA going over there ... it'd bring a whole new meaning to the phrase <font color="blue"> "Love you long time."</font>
shocked.gif
grin.gif
cool.gif

Keep it G-rated baby!

"G" like "General Audience" and not "G" like "O.G. Straight Hussla!"

geez.. you too? i'm just waiting for paper to print..... sucks to be me today! :)

I should have dropped you off at work today because then I'd just drive over and stare at the wall with you, Kristie!

Put me on the payroll!
smile.gif

awww.. you wouldn't have any fun here... an empty office, just me, and who knows where all the camera's are... hehehe
wink.gif
wink.gif

Doug a man of you talents she may not be able to afford you...It cost a lot to get someone to stare at the walls....kinda like watching paint dry...

Back