A very hairy situation

BobDDuck

Island Bus Driver
Happy Birthday Wookie!

star-wars-birthday-cake-01.jpg

(12:01am... woot!)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Where's my celly, I'm calling that freak!

Happy Birthday!! My how you've grown! :)

wookie.jpg

Still can't figure out why the Swedish chicks dig the hair though...

450wookie-window6.jpg

Found the family pic... he's looking more and more like his dad every day...

warriorfamily.bmp

Stopping off in the Q400 to get something to eat before takeoff...

450wookie-window9.jpg

;)

Have a great one Segster!

Bob

Conversation I had with him tonight on the phone:

Me: "Hello?"
Seggy: "BLARGHGHARGH coming downtown GHFJTLS to meet us?!"
Me: "Hang on, let me roll up the window...can't hear you...okay...now what?"
Seggy: ARGHDLEJRBLARHGH!!!!
Me: "Yeah, it was okay, but wind sucked. Couldn't get more than 95 knots on the plane regardless of altitude. Weird because the wind wasn't that bad."
Seggy: "ARGHGHEGGHHDLE!!! LOVE YOU MAN!!! ARLGJFHTNEA!!!"
Me: "Right. I'm tired, heading home."
Seggy: "HJTKEFSHTARGH Austin rocks RGHARYTJAHRGH LOVE YOU!!!"
Me: "Yeah, love you too bro. Be safe."

I gather he's having a good time....:D

Everyone that's got Segg's mobile, text that bonehead! I did, like five times already.

Happy Birthday

I actually met the guy who played Chewbacca a few weeks ago in a hotel in Tulsa. Peter Mayhew his name was. He didn't do the noise though.

Happy birthday Seggy!

Re: Happy Birthday

CRAP! I knew your birthday was in September, but didn't realize it when I saw you in the crewroom on Friday. :eek: If I would have, I would have given you a great big smoooooch right in front of everyone. :p No wonder you looked so nervous when you saw me--you probably figured I would have done that! (You can exhale, now, Seggy!) ;)

Hope you're having fun (but not TOO much fun!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, BIG GUY!!! Don't worry---I don't think you're THAT hairy! :D

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

I'm surprised no one has noticed a certain commercial out there. I need to finally get the man groomer.

Happy birthday. The hair thing will change in a couple of years for you. You will start losing hair where you want it, and start growing it where you don't.

As a follow up - do Women get nose and ear hair? I haven't noticed a woman my age with long nose or ear hair. Is this because they are better groomers, or does it simply not grow like on men?

Conversation I had with him tonight on the phone:

Me: "Hello?"
Seggy: "BLARGHGHARGH coming downtown GHFJTLS to meet us?!"
Me: "Hang on, let me roll up the window...can't hear you...okay...now what?"
Seggy: ARGHDLEJRBLARHGH!!!!
Me: "Yeah, it was okay, but wind sucked. Couldn't get more than 95 knots on the plane regardless of altitude. Weird because the wind wasn't that bad."
Seggy: "ARGHGHEGGHHDLE!!! LOVE YOU MAN!!! ARLGJFHTNEA!!!"
Me: "Right. I'm tired, heading home."
Seggy: "HJTKEFSHTARGH Austin rocks RGHARYTJAHRGH LOVE YOU!!!"
Me: "Yeah, love you too bro. Be safe."

I gather he's having a good time....:D

He's not known for having good cell coverage.

OMG!!

So that explains the incredibly incoherent VM on my cell phone time-stamped 0300 this morning! :laff: :laff: :laff:

I could only make out about 3 words out of the entire 2 minute long message.......... Oh man! I didn't know it was yer BIRTHDAY!

Happy B-Day Seggs!

Now, since he's quietly at home nursing a hangover, no doubt, I suggest all of us start spamming his phone and VM with incoherent grunting and yelling...

Back