A totally honest question...

[ QUOTE ]
Never heard of that or has any student I checked with. Tuition payment is usually only about $15,000... 4 disbursements of $20,000 with $5,000 in a check each time for living expenses.
Also checked...there is no "minimum" policy.

[/ QUOTE ]

What say ye, mav? Could things have changed at Pan Am? Do you ever think that Pan Am could change their policies for the better? No, no that would never happen.
blush.gif

That's the same as I went there. The scheme is that they call it installments of 15000. But after a couple months, all your money is in their account. And try leaving less than 30,000 in the Pan Am bank account and see what they tell you!

[ QUOTE ]
That's the same as I went there. The scheme is that they call it installments of 15000. But after a couple months, all your money is in their account. And try leaving less than 30,000 in the Pan Am bank account and see what they tell you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh get off it!!! I see the acccount balance and it has never even come close to a $30,000 balance. Guess most of us are too busy flying using our flight funds.

Hey Turk...has YOUR account had to have this much money in it and has it EVER reached that balance?

I think the most I ever had in my account at one time was $22k. You fly to often here to keep a large amount of money in your account. You do get a "low balance" warning when your account gets down to $500. I think its $500, but Im not sure, I have never been that low. I finished the program with $3000 left in my account.

The Turk.

That's hysterical!!! Speaking of Valkaria...I was doing full stop taxibacks there one day in the 150. On the takeoff roll for one of them, we had to slam on the brakes to keep from hitting...get this...a coyote with a chicken in its mouth! Wouldn't that've been messy. Talk about crazy.

So all you FSI and PanAm folks...be careful of darting coyotes!!!

smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Oh mav, foiled again. I love it!
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention names, but once again some people are not being completely honest about the total cost of programs, the amount you are allowed to keep in your account, and the amount that is deducted if you have to leave Pan AM for any reason. Unfortunately, those are the things that many flight schools will try to brush over.

Back