A.T.O.P.

I think I will send that link to my girl friend and say Valenties Day is coming. And if she doesnt get the hint, then I will have to do it. Looks way cool.
cool.gif

Good luck, some chicks are not good at taking hints!

Wow, "3" people so far, this could be kind of fun, if it works out that everybody comes at the same time, that would rock!

There is also an Airliners International show at LAX,
July 8 - July 10

[ QUOTE ]
We could do a networking/CRM thing. Everyone gets to take turns being PF and PNF.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You bet! That would be the best way to get the most bang for the buck. What I would also do, if a bunch of people arrange to ride in the 717 or 737NG, I would also arrange for those same guys to ride in the MD11 for free or something like that. The more guys that show up, the better I can make it.

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like fun..I better start hinting my handler about our next vacation trip...

[/ QUOTE ]

Your handler? haha...

Oh yeah...and nice avatar!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of the MD-90 EFD, who operates that? I hear there are some in Saudi.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Saudi are the only airline that operates them.

[ QUOTE ]

What I would also do, if a bunch of people arrange to ride in the 717 or 737NG, I would also arrange for those same guys to ride in the MD11 for free or something like that. The more guys that show up, the better I can make it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm game for that! Got to fly a 747-400 sim at NATCO (Northwest Airlines pilot training) a few years back and it was mint.

[quote
I'm game for that! Got to fly a 747-400 sim at NATCO (Northwest Airlines pilot training) a few years back and it was mint.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmm... herbal flight simulators
wink.gif

I just left a message for Wayne Phillips at ATOP. I am planning on going to the May 2-3 class if anyone is interested. Sounds like it will be a good time.

[ QUOTE ]

Mmmm... herbal flight simulators
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG... I just spit milk out my nose.... That was so funny.

Ethan

mpenguin.

I got a couple of hours in your 737NG sim back in October when it was in Seattle. That thing is pretty cool. I liked the other NG sim up here better though. I got 2 hours in each of them when I was prepping for my ATP ride. My fiance is the training coordinator up here and set me up with the director of training.

Doug, if you are ever in Seattle, let me know. I can hook us up with anything that is open. Normally the 767-400 is always available.

I was kicking around flying to Seattle for a couple of days to check out the Boeing plant. Maybe late Feb/early March.

I'd have to do the 737NG, not that I'm biased or anything. Does that sim happen to be painted corndog orange?
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
mpenguin.

I got a couple of hours in your 737NG sim back in October when it was in Seattle. That thing is pretty cool. I liked the other NG sim up here better though. I got 2 hours in each of them when I was prepping for my ATP ride. My fiance is the training coordinator up here and set me up with the director of training.

Doug, if you are ever in Seattle, let me know. I can hook us up with anything that is open. Normally the 767-400 is always available.

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding! Small world, amazes me at times, sheesh, what a shame that the 767-400 sim is open, pretty new simulator.

Back