A Season So Far at B6!

Mike Wise

#NewSchool
Here are some photos from the last few months working A/O at B6, and some of the other things I enjoy in life like piper cubs and Lilly (my dog). Enjoy!

atydu8ev.jpg

Not B6 but still cool.
7u2e2eve.jpg

pyqy2y9y.jpg
amytu9un.jpg
urejadap.jpg
azaranam.jpg
7u4ejy8y.jpg

puru3ura.jpg

Company holiday party!
jaha3yqu.jpg

6yse7uty.jpg

e8uhymu5.jpg
a6epy2u9.jpg
4ydy4y9y.jpg

gunyte3a.jpg

e7eqyheq.jpg

7uqusetu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Its so cool. The FDNY A320 is also neat as well in person, it definitely sticks out against pretty much everything else at the airport. I saw the JETS plane today but I didn't have time to grab a photo of it, but it also looked neat as well!

Its so cool. The FDNY A320 is also neat as well in person, it definitely sticks out against pretty much everything else at the airport. I saw the JETS plane today but I didn't have time to grab a photo of it, but it also looked neat as well!
The Redsox plane is pretty Faptastic. @JordanD and I got jetblasted by the 10 year plane at SXM haha.

Isn't she a beautiful boston? I didn't realize the gray coat was very rare until after I had met her. I love her!
We had one that had that exact same little dot right on the center of his head. I saw that first pic and immediately was like "Um Dot!!!" (We called him Um, lol). They're great dogs.

Isn't she a beautiful boston? I didn't realize the gray coat was very rare until after I had met her. I love her!

Sorry but for someone new to aviation what is an A/O?

Never really been a fan of Boston Terriers before but your dog changed my mind. My dream dog is the French Bulldog...dreaming dreaming $$$$$$ too much money for this guy right now or in the next 10 years.

Anyways A/O?

Sorry but for someone new to aviation what is an A/O?

Never really been a fan of Boston Terriers before but your dog changed my mind. My dream dog is the French Bulldog...dreaming dreaming $$$$$$ too much money for this guy right now or in the next 10 years.

Anyways A/O?

A/O is "Airport Operations" or Gate Agent/Ticket Counter essentially.

And then equally, G/O is "Ground Operations" so that would be the ramp folks downstairs handling the bags etc.

Back