A "NORMAL" WEEK

Re: A \"NORMAL\" WEEK

[ QUOTE ]
Columbus has more fast food than anywhere else i have ever been.

[/ QUOTE ]

But can you get Steamed Goat on a stick? You can accross from the marriott near midway...

I am sure you can a t the Blue NIle Ethiopian restaurant
Possibly dish 9 at one of the shady Chinese or Korean Restaurants.

[ QUOTE ]
But can you get Steamed Goat on a stick? You can accross from the marriott near midway...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...it is almost lunch time, isn't it??

Yeah, Columbus is a cool town (especially during football season), but kinda wierd sometimes. I mean we have 2 Ethiopian restaurants near campus ?!?!.
btw, Athena, if you remember that fatal fire during the spring, I live right acorss the street from it. I think they caught the guy recently

I'm kinda getting used to the quarterly fires/riots after two years at OSU
smirk.gif

Those aren't riots it is just a bunch of bastards drunk on Kegs and Eggs who decide in order to truly party they must incinerate all places near their temple aka Da Shoe. The WTO riots were REAL riots. And by the way glad you didn't get burnt by that mess.

[ QUOTE ]
The variety you mention is the stuff I look forward to. I must admit my favorite job so far has had me working all over the place in different areas of my field. Never knowing where I will be can make relatively drab places like Fargo, ND seem fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY, I resemble that remark! I grew up in Fargo!

HEY, I resemble that remark! I grew up in Fargo!

[/ QUOTE ]

Fargo is a screwy place. I don't imagine the population is much more than 30K people (generous estimate) and there are all those one way streets. What is up with that??? Is there honestly a rush and a need in Fargo for that type of traffic control?? I did get a kick out of the A+W stand that is shaped like a rootbeer mug.

I live in Columbus, and I have never seen so many fat people ANYWHERE in my entire life! I heard Columbus has one of the top 5 most fat people in any city in the US??

I think the weather and all the fast food might have something to do with it, but come on people!

The city planning here is non-existent too. Other than those things, it seems pretty nice except that they shoot at cars on the I-270!!

kinda weird question...dont know where to post it so ill just ask...i know most the corportate guys are salaried but as to the ones who are hourly...how do you deal with not flying for weeks then gettin bum rushed? good budgeting or sheer pucker factor!? thanks

I don't know of any Corporate pilots who are "Hourly"... I have seen Contract guys who get paid so much per day... for them it is usually feast or famine... I'd much rather be salaried...

Back