A new App for Airline Pilots

propsync

Hi All, wanted to let you know about a new app exclusively for airline pilots. It actually has some nice tools in it such as seeing jumpseaters who need a ride, airport food locations by gate, free electronic pilot logbook, a 117 duty calculator, and EDCT lookup times. A referral number from another airline pilot who uses the app is required to register. AirlinePilot App – An App exclusively for Airline Pilots

I feel like this is going to be one of those moments where ALPA sends me an email with a link, I click on it, and it's like, you dumb idiot fell for a phishing scam. :)

For people in the job market, on the electronic logbook issue, make sure it's printable and if it's printable, make sure it's *LEGIBLE* but still keep a copy of your paper endorsements.

Found a bug already… non existent Air Line..

5f7408c8212d7ebac52635893a8eb15e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I looked at it, but it appears the 'achilles heel' is the level of participation and the freshness of the information.

Another big issue. You’ve posted the link, but you have to have a referral code to join, which presumably nobody here has….
Unless you’re Google, it’s hard to imagine artificially limiting the number of new users is a good strategy. Buy, borrow, or steal to cover the costs of a larger user base than you planned for, it means you’re doing well.

Most people aren’t gonna come back once you turn them away.

What if you are forced to sit in the flight attendant jumpseat? Is that an immediate diversion use of the the app, allowing access without a referral code? ;)

Another big issue. You’ve posted the link, but you have to have a referral code to join, which presumably nobody here has….

Well, duh. First you must pay the annual membership fee of $199.99. It is CREWCIAL that you do that step first, otherwise Gearpin Jesus won't protect you from the demons...

Oh wait, that is a different "must have app for pilots".

I feel like this is going to be one of those moments where ALPA sends me an email with a link, I click on it, and it's like, you dumb idiot fell for a phishing scam. :)
Like when Legacy Airlines (which didn’t exist) convinced hundreds of us to send copies of our licenses, medicals, and passports to a guy who called himself “Padre”?

Job hunting after 9/11 was fun. 🙄

Like when Legacy Airlines (which didn’t exist) convinced hundreds of us to send copies of our licenses, medicals, and passports to a guy who called himself “Padre”?

Job hunting after 9/11 was fun. 🙄

Ahh, memories! :)

Sounds like a scam, boys. Don't send him anyth…. OPE! You already did?

Ahh, memories! :)

Sounds like a scam, boys. Don't send him anyth…. OPE! You already did?
We didn’t have jobs and this guy offered to make us 737 Captains at his new startup. I would’ve given him my first born had he asked.

Back