A little surprise

gurisudenko

I'm not sure if my boyfriend and I will be able to make it to Network JC. We had some sudden financial problems come up and now we can't deal with what they're all asking for airfare. And as far as I know, everyone from the Phoenix area is flying! grrr...

Oh well. Can we still all go to Seattle sometime soon and see the mock-up of the 7E7? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if my boyfriend and I will be able to make it to Network JC. We had some sudden financial problems come up and now we can't deal with what they're all asking for airfare. And as far as I know, everyone from the Phoenix area is flying! grrr...

Oh well. Can we still all go to Seattle sometime soon and see the mock-up of the 7E7? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just drive. It is only 5 to 6 hours from PHX if that is where you are at.

I would, but the boyfriend's car is an unairconditioned '62 Continental with an all black leather interior....I would probably pass out!!! ...On top of that I question its reliability.

[ QUOTE ]
I would, but the boyfriend's car is an unairconditioned '62 Continental with an all black leather interior....I would probably pass out!!! ...On top of that I question its reliability.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to step up. I am sure he is a great guy, but damn, your man should have a reliable ride.

Roadtrippin with the SO's is great!

[ QUOTE ]
...the boyfriend's car is an unairconditioned '62 Continental with an all black leather interior....

[/ QUOTE ]
Already he's O.K. in my book. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Well, i'll keep a nametag for you just in case you make it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cristl - was your sister going to come too or no?

[ QUOTE ]
I would, but the boyfriend's car is an unairconditioned '62 Continental with an all black leather interior

[/ QUOTE ]

Black leather in AZ? I hope that car came with a spatula. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Black leather in AZ? I hope that car came with a spatula. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooh, the Aunt Jemima treatment? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ooooh, the Aunt Jemima treatment? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, you keep talking like that and you are going to pregnant again, pretty quickly missy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rent a car!

Probably $30/day if not less. Use the car reservations engine over at nonrevcentral.com and you can find a good rate.

(and I can get paid!)

[ QUOTE ]
Rent a car!

Probably $30/day if not less. Use the car reservations engine over at nonrevcentral.com and you can find a good rate.

(and I can get paid!)

[/ QUOTE ]

If she's under 21, there is no way in hell she could rent a car....you usually have to be 25.

The subject makes it sound like your are pregnant - that would = financial problems - ummm, sometimes I think I over analyze.

Back